🍭Cᴀɴᴅʏ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ🍭

ɪ sᴀᴡ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ. ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ.
(ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ)

Authors POV

"Hello guys! Welcome back to our youtube channel, JeonJJkJm. Today we're gonna be doing the candy kissing challenge." Jungkook smiled at his boyfriends cuteness as he watched Jimin grab a bag of suckers full of different flavors. Jungkook took the bag as it was handed to him, opening it and pouring out onto the bed. He grabbed a sucker, choco-banana flavor, and held it up to the camera that is recording them.

"This right here is my favorite of them all." He explained as he clapped his hands in excitement. Jimin giggled as he shook his head, turning and leaning out of the camera angle to get an eye mask. "So what we do is one of us has to cover our eyes with this." He held up the bunny eye mask as he smiled brightly. "And the other one has to put the sucker in their mouth. We have to try to get our mouth the same flavor as the sucker and kiss the other-" he was cut off as Jungkook looked over at him with wide eyes. "You're saying i have to kiss you on camera.. in front of people!?" He basically screeched out and Jimin smiled as he reached his hand over to move his hair out of his face.

"Well i saw other couples doing it and i wanted us to do it." Jimin pouted and Jungkook couldn't resist attacking the other in kisses as Jimin just giggled shyly. "Baby, stop. We have to do the video." Jimin whined and Jungkook nodded as he turned to face the camera, giving it a thumbs up.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"You know when i kiss you, I won't be able to hold back at all. " Jungkook said with a whine, eye mask on and Jimin just rolled his eyes playfully at his rants. "Babe, i know that but at least try to refrain from eating my face on camera. I probably won't be able to hold back either" Jimin smiled as held up a sucker, strawberry milk, to the camera and brought it to his lips. He welcomed it into his mouth as he sucked gently, doing a little dance as he ran the sucker over his lips as well before pulling it away. He grabbed Jungkooks shoulder and leaned forward, pressing his lips against his as Jungkook held onto his arm, kissing back gently. Jimin pulled back as he watched Jungkook smack his lips. "Hmm.. this is definitely cherry" Jungkook said with so much confidence that Jimin blurted out laughing.

"Wrong! I'll give you one more taste, sweetheart" Jimin said as he stuck the sucker in his mouth again, smiling as he saw Jungkook leaning in already. "Baby, calm down. You'll get my lips soon enough." Jimin gestured playfully and Jungkook just sucked his teeth in defeat. Jimin pulled the sucker away and leaned forward again, pressing his lips against Jungkooks, giving his lips a couple of pecks before he felt Jungkook pull him in close, kissing him passionately. Jimin pulled away and Jungkook smacked his lips again, tilting his head to the side thinking, before he finally turned to face the camera.

"Strawberry milk" Jimin clapped his hands and nodded his head. "Correct! Nice job, baby" Jimin said and he took off the eye mask that Jungkook had on before putting it on his own. Jungkook smiled and tapped his forehead with his pointer finger before winking at the camera. "See how smart i am?" Jungkook blew a kiss at the camera and Jimin whined as he smacked Jungkooks thigh, earning a yelp. "I want a sucker" Jimin whined out. "Okay okay" Jungkook finally relented and grabbed a sucker, apple, before sticking it in his mouth, sucking and rubbing the sucker over lips before taking it away and smacking his lips.

He leaned forward and wrapped one of his arms lazily around Jimins neck before smashing his lips against his. Jungkook pecked his lips softly, then immediately fully kisses Jimin. Jimin kissed back with just as much energy and pulled back, smacking his lips in confusion before leaning up again to kiss Jungkook again, Jungkook gladly kissing him back gently.

"Apple" Jimin said and Jungkook dropped his mouth open in shock before turning to look at the camera. "How did you- you cheated for sure" Jungkook explained before taking off Jimins mask and putting it over his own eyes. Jimin gasped in surprise as Jungkook was putting on his mask and did a little dance. "Yayyy! I did not think i would get that so easily" Jungkook pouted before crossing his arms. Jimin looked at him through the mirror and looked over at Jungkook before leaning forward to peck his lips. That instantly made him blush and smile shyly.

Jimin cooed softly and took another sucker, choco-banana, from the pile of suckers on the bed. "Guys, this is gonna be our last one for today. I know its short but Jungkook and I have to go do something right after this video. I'm sorry, my lovelies" Jimin explained softly. "Jimin, you're so cute." Jungkook said so casually and nonchalantly. Jimin blushed way too hard as he smacked Jungkooks chest playfully.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Jimin took the sucker into his mouth and sucked gently around it, rubbing the sucker on his lips before pulling it away, he leaned forward and Jungkook leaned forward as well, kissing him gently as he wrapped one of his arms around Jimins neck. Jungkook bit Jimins bottom lip gently before they both passionately kissed each other. Jimin eventually remembered that they were in front of a camera so when he tried to pull away, Jungkook grabbed the back of Jimins head before deepening the kiss. Jimin let out a sound before pushing Jungkook with all of his might.

"Baby, the camera. Oh my goodness." Jimin said in embarrassment as he covered his face with both of his hands as he shook his head. Jungkook just chuckled before facing the camera. "It's Jimin lips" Jungkook guessed and Jimin turned to face Jungkook before smacking him for the 3rd time today. "Fine fine. Its obviously my favorite, choco-banana." Jungkook said as he took over his mask. He smiled when he saw it was right and leaned against the wall.

"Well thats it for today guys. Thank you so much for watching this video and we hope you guys stay safe and healthy today. We love yous so much. Jimin and Jungkook signing off" Jungkook said as he leaned forward to stop the recording. He turned towards Jimin and pecked his lips gently.

"I can't believe you did that on camera, Jungkookie." Jimin whined as he pouted before putting the suckers back in the bag, tossing them off of the bed onto the table.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't resist a good looking snack when it was right there in front of me. I know a snack is good when i taste and see one"

Jungkook got smacked for the 4th time that day.

♥✦♥✦♥✦♥✦♥✦♥✦♥✦♥✦♥✦♥✦♥