Iɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ

Iɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ; ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴛʏ ᴏʀ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇs sᴇʟғ ; ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ.

Authors POV

Authors POV

Jimin hates this. He hates like he's not enough for his boyfriend. It always leads him to overthinking about their relationship, straight to having anxiety and then a full on panic attack. He keeps this away from jungkook. Why you ask? He already has so much going on in his life. They're both in college, jungkook plays for the football team, jimin focuses on his studies and he's pretty sure his own problems is the last thing jungkook would want to worry about right now.

Whenever he sees jungkook, he can't help but fall into deep thinking. Why him? Why jimin of all people? Jungkook is basically a walking handsome devil and then there's just jimin. Average looking short dude with nothing special in his life or special about him. He sees the people who jungkook hangs out with and he can't help but feel insecure. Every single one of his friends, or what they like to call themselves, have had big things going on for them. Them there's him, too shy to go up and ask for a packet of ketchup at McDonalds. Who wants to deal with that?

Jungkook invited jimin multiple times to come and hang out with him and his friends but he always always refuses. He'll feel like the odd one out. He's not as handsome or sexy to even be seen around jungkook. Their relationship is surprisingly well known throughout college. Some people support them. Some are disgusted and then there's the jealous ones.

"What does jungkook even see in him?"

"Its cute though. Seeing how jimin thinks he's all of a sudden relevant just cause he's with the most hottest guy in college"

"He doesn't even do anything productive with his life. What a loser"

Jimin would be lying if he said hearing people saying things like that never hurt his feelings. It always has and always will but its funny how they never have anything disrespectful to say when jungkook is around. It shows that they're only coward enough to speak behind his back rather than just saying it to his face. Sometimes, jimin doesn't even know why he feels like this cause jungkook always shows his love and appreciation to him. Always checks up on him. The cuddles they always share. The laughs together. The cute make out sessions they have either in the janitors closet, an empty classroom, at home under the dim lights or even in the hallways of their Univerisity. The movie night sessions. Their days cooking together which majority of the time ends up in chaos.

Everything they do is what other couples would envy. Then, there's always that little voice in his head 'what if he leaves me?' 'What if he finds someone better? Someone who knows how to have fun' 'what if i was never enough for him?' And it all lead down to this current situation right now.

"Jungkook, why didn't you just come to me if you needed a tutor?" Jimin asked quietly as he sat on the bed across from jungkook, who was seated on his chair to his desk. Jungkook huffed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Baby, you've been very busy with your own studies. I didn't wanna bother." Jungkook said as he held up his hands in defense.