The hunt begins

As I lazily open my eyes expecting to see the ceiling of my room but instead it's the one from Iosefka's clinic'...holy shit I'm in Yharnam!' at the realization that I'm in Yharnam,the city of blood and the main play ground of the great ones,mainly Flora.
Thud
"Fuck that hurts..." while hitting the floor and cursing I realize my voice sounds younger and more childlike,as I stand up I realize I'm shorter than before,as I look at my hands I notice my pale skin akin to that of a doll,and that I'm wearing a gothic Lolita dress with some frills at the end,except my hair is blonde not black though the blonde looks more like golden blonde that reaches my waist as for my eye color well there's no mirror 'but still how the hell am I supposed to survive this place much less the hunters nightmare as a little girl' as my breathing gets heavy due to how anxious and scared I am but not before my memory of meeting Nyarlathotep comes back '...that's right I'm a gamer status'.
Iris
Title-None
Level 1
Class-Hunter-level 1
Race-Human
Alignment-?
Hp 200/200(60 hp per minute)
Mp 100/100(20 mp per minute)
Sp 200/200(60 sp per minute)
Str-10
End-10
Dex-10
Int-10
Wis-10
Cha-10
Luck-10
Hp=End X 20
Hp Regen= End X 6
Sp=End X 20
Sp Regen=End X 6
Mp=Int X 10
Mp Regen=Wis X 2
Skills
Gamers mind(Iris)[passive]
Protects the mind of the user,preventing outside influence and access.
Does not affect the mind of the user
Gamers body(iris)[passive]
Allows the user to take on game-like abilities,preventing the user from dying so long as they have hp
Observe
Can see the status of other people
Dodge-level 1
Increases dodging skills by 1%
Trick weapon proficiency-level 1
Increase damage and reduce stamina cost when using trick weapons by 1%
Range weapon proficiency-level 1
Increase damage from range weapons by 1%
Damage resistance-level 1
Resist damage by 1%
Work shop proficiency-level 1
Reduces the amount of blood echoes needed to fortify a trick weapon by 1%
Increases the chance of getting higher damage when fortifying a trick weapon by 5%
Perks
[Hunter]
Your a hunter that hunts,gain twice as much stats when you level up.
Multiples the blood echoes gain by 2.
Increase the proficiency gain from trick weapons.
You'll instinctively know how to use any weapon.
Hp and sp are double.
Hp Regen and sp regen are tripled.
Enhanced instincts.
Traits
[Eternal loli]
Your body will forever be in the shape of a loli
[Pyromaniac]
You'll get the itch to burn stuff to the ground
[sin of pride]
Your prideful
"..." that's my reaction'...ok so I'm a child for eternity,I'm a pyromaniac,and I'm proud of burning stuff down...inventory'
Inventory
Nothing at the moment
"...I think I'm not gonna make it"is all i can say as I look at my inventory,I mean seriously I have to die just to get my trick weapon and hunter set 'wait I can skip a few bosses right'.
Nope
Quest Added by Nyarlathotep,The Crawling Chaos
[Gotta kill them all]
Objective-Hunt down every boss
Beast
-Laurence,the first vicar
-Ludwig,the holy blade
-Father Gascoigne
-Vicar Amelia
-Cleric beast
-Blood starved beast
-Darkbeast Paarl
-Watch dogs of the Old Lords
-Abhorrent Beast
-Beast possessed soul
-Bloodletting Beast
-Loran Darkbeast
-Loran Silverbeast
-Maneater Boar
Great ones
-Orphan of Kos
-Moon presence,Flora
-Rom,the Vacuous spider
-Mergos wet nurse
-Ebrietas,Daughter of the cosmos
-Celestial Emissary
-Amygdala
Kin
-Brainsucker
Humanoid
-Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower
-Gehram,the First Hunter
-Shadows of Yharnam
-Martyr Logarius
-Living Failures
-Micolash,Host of the Nightmare
-Yahrnam,Pthumerian Queen
-Forgotten Madman
-Keeper of the Old Lords
-Merciless Watcher
-Pthumerian Descendant
-Pthumerian Elder
-Undead Giant
Rewards-100 free levels, Title[Bloodborne],Ascend into a True Great one,?,?,?
Failure-Permanent Death
Accept
yes or yes
'Not like i have a choice do I...yes'I accept without hesitation.
Congratulations your not a little bitch
+ 1 reputation with Nyarlathotep
+ 1 reputation with [Redacted]
+ 1 reputation with Cthulhu
Good luck and try not to break
"Heh I'm fucked aren't I"
Yup
'Looks like the game even confirmed it I'm truly without doubt fucked...doesn't matter I beat this game on 100% on New game plus 10 with fist in the past,I can do this again,as for my weapon...I guess I get to experience death for the second time yay?'while questioning my sanity I walk to the door hearing the floor creak caused goosebumps to apear,as I open the door and start going down the stairs.
Creak
Creak
Creak
Creak
As I get closer to the door I start hearing someone chewing,the closer I approach the thicker the scent of blood gets as I approach it I get a good look at the beast that somewhat resembles a werewolf except it lacks intelligence and has black fur
Observe
Scourge Beast
Level ??????
Hp ??????/?????
'Yea no I'm fucked,if  a mob has question marks for its level and stats then what are the bosses like' as such despair hit me pretty fast but it was crushed due to my pride accepting the challenge.
Quest added
[Dead men tells no tell]
Objective-Kill the scourge beast or die trying to
Rewards-?
Failure-Get sent to the hunters dream
"Well then let's see how this goes" as I get the courage to walk up to the beast,as soon as I'm a couple inches away he turns making me stop and looks at me with curiosity as my instincts kick in making me dodge to the left before I feel something missing,as I look where my left arm was supposed to be there just blood dripping making me despair but I hear a crunch sound that snaps me from my thoughts making me look at the beast that ate my arm,as it approaches me I blacked out due to blood loss.
Point of view change
Gehram,the first hunter has seen many types of hunters,the foolish that think they can do anything,the naive ones that believe they can save everyone but end up breaking due to their own beliefs not working,the arrogant ones that think they won't be killed by mere beast,the proud ones that think they can end the hunt but end up broken or transformed into something else,the cowardly ones that play it safe only to end up as food for the beast and many many more,but even he didn't expect a girl that looks like she's in between seven or eight years old that has doll like skin with her wavy golden blonde hair and a black dress that has some frills at the end 'she won't live long if she's just a child,hell I think she'll break' are his thoughts as he sees the girl sleeping peacefully on the lap of the doll,before he felt the presence of the moon behind him.
'...chaos within her?'it said in a curious and questioning tone.
'What do you mean chaos within her?'he asked back with a curious tone.
'...observe her...hahahhah'is all it said before it left a weapon and left laughing at something making Gehram confused 'not that it matters what the moon presence is thinking' such thoughts apear before he looks at the girl that slowly waking up 'well then let's meet who our new hunter is' he laughs inwardly as he starts moving towards the little girl before he looks at the weapon that's ingrained with the name Iris.
Iris point of view
As I get up from a comfortable nap I look up at a beautiful girl that looks like a doll with her doll like skin,white hair and doll like clothes.
"Are you well good hunter" her voice which sounds smooth to the ear and carry a hint of respect.
'Ahhh I'm in heaven's' such thoughts appear before I get a good look at her 'so I guess I died for the second time...worth it if I can sleep on such nice thighs' as I get up I notice a full moon with gray sky,as I get up I look at my left arm I close it and open it a number of times to make sure it's still there as I'm lost in thought as I look around the hunters dream which looks beautiful more beautiful and has a certain tone or theme that calms one down such thoughts are broken when I hear a someone in a wheelchair.
"Enjoying the sight are you?"the one who talks to me is the man that has a doll fetish,Gehram the First Hunter.
"Yup" I reply in a cute tone.
Observe
Gehram
Title-The first Hunter,Surrogate of Flora,the Moon presence
Level ???????
Hp ????????
Mp ????????
Str-??????
End-??????
Dex-??????
Int-???????
Wis-??????
Cha-??????
Luck-?????
'As expected of an end game boss a bunch of question marks' as he laughs a little while looking at the moon before he looks at me.
"Well then take this weapon and go hunt some beast"he hands me a weapon that resizes to fit my small frame,with a black blade and hilt and has a few runes across the blade before I look at the handle that says my name 'weird I don't think this ever happened'
Observe
Blade of the Eldritch Gods
Deals 100 damage X the users str,dex,int,wis
Can plunder one ability from any enemy(if defeated/killed)
Soul bound to Iris
'...'as I was staring at what could possibly be one if not the most op weapon that could carry me through Yharnam,but such hopes died when I read the letter that came with the weapon.
Well this sword was crafted with the combined efforts of me,[Redacted] and Cthulhu as a gift due to accidentally putting the difficulty up to New game plus 999 so yea good luck with the hunt.
By everyone's favorite Outer God Nyarlathotep.
'...' I feel dead inside after all I'm weak as hell and I'm supposed to be fighting mobs that can be considered boss fights due to it being set at the highest difficulty
Quest added
[Survivor]
Objective-Survive the hunt that's been enhanced to the highest difficulty possible
Rewards-not dying,bragging rights
Failure-Death
And as a small apology gift
Gained 1,000,000 blood echoes
Now you can buy as much Molotov cocktails as you want.
'Apology accepted' as I pick up my personal weapon and walk up to one of the vendors spending all my blood echoes for a couple thousand Molotovs 'hey can I upgrade my sword'
Quest added
[Eldritch truth]
Objective-Get 50 insight,kill 5 bosses and must have slain one Great one.
Reward-increases the damage of the sword to ????? and adds one extra skill to it.
Time limit,until you decide to kill Flora.
'Haaaaaah...so this is what near impossible mode feels like' such thoughts appear as I head to a grave stone that'll teleport me to the where I died.
"Well I'll be going then Grandpa Graham" he laughs a little at that before he sends me off.
"Well let the hunt begin"