The blonde boy

One day you were adventuring out with your (f/c) retractable sword and while you were walking you walked past a tree but before you could pass it up you heard a snap and you hit the ground pretty hard, Next thing you know everything went black. you woke up to a yellow dog staring down at you "hey! dude she's awake!" the yellow dog called out and a blonde boy about your age came up to you and smiled "good, i thought we really hurt her. your fine right?" you nodded slowly and got a massive head ache and went to touch your forehead but when you did you felt a cut on your forehead and hissed in pain when you touched it. He looked at you "you got hurt because you fell in our trap and cut your forehead when you hit the ground, sorry" he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and he looked at the dog "hey! i'm Jake the dog! and that's Finn" you smiled a little at the yellow dog "I'm (y/n) " Finn smiled at you and sat by you "so where do you live, we can walk you home" you looked down at your hands trying to remember but for the life of you couldn't "i..don't remember" you said slowly "oh" Finn said feeling like it was his fault "hey she can stay here!" Jake said "that's a great idea Jake!" Finn said and chuckled a bit you smiled and played on a cute little game system named BMO, when it got dark they gave you a blanket and pillow and you slept on the couch, Finn offered his bed to you but you declined him and said it was fine so you slept on the couch for tonight and with that you slowly drifted to sleep felling comfotable on that little couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i know its short hehe sowwy /.\