Silver Spoons

Thor. The mighty god of thunder. He was a skilled fighter, king of Asgard, weilder of Mjolnir, and... An avid collector of tiny, silver spoons.

"Brother."

"Ahh!" Thor jumped and dropped his spoons at his brother's voice.

"I took the form of a poster on the walls of a gas station and happened to notice a tiny spoon set. I thought you might want to know."

"Ah! What kind?" Thor asked excitedly.

"I believe they has the faces of the Avengers carved on the backs," Loki said as he left the room.

Thor was left to his excitement.

***

When Thor arrived at the gas station Loki had directed him to, he went straight to the cashier and asked about the spoons.

"Oh, yes. Limited edition set, one of a kind. Someone bought it up a couple hours ago."

Thor's face dropped and an overwhelming sense of loss washed over him. But he quickly resolved. He would find whomever took what was rightfully his, and take it from them.

***

Thor had been tracking his loot for the past forty weeks. A beard had grown, all of his glorious hair had fallen out, his eyes had bags under them, and he could no longer wield Mjolnir, but it was all worth it. He had located the criminal who had taken the spoons.

Whoever it was, was in an apartment building just across the street. And Thor was going to kill him.

***

"Ah, that was easy." Thor caressed his beautiful spoons as he applied the polish.

"Hey Thor."

"Oh, Man Of Iron, what brings you to my quarters?"

"Have you seen Peter around anywhere?"

Thor stopped short and froze. "U-uh. No, I haven't seen him anywhere. Good bye, Man Of Iron, I have business to attend to." With that, Thor pushed Tony Stark out of the room with the door.

***

Thor had his spoons, Peter was suspected missing, all was well.

The end.