M-Midoriya

>[Todoroki]<
The green haired boy, got closer to me, and press his lips by mine. It was so suddenly that I didn't even know how to react to his actions. But.. his soft lips are still united with mines. His eyes are closed. His fluffy hair wants so bad to be pat. But his body, wants all me. I still was shocked that I was kissed by a guy, but his sweet and hot lips.. I want them so bad. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's something new for me. This feeling was killing me from inside.
I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and took him closer. He bit my lip softly, just to enter. He was so hard trying to get the top, but I didn't let him. I pushed him to the wall, and take a breath. He was all blushing. 'How cute~' thought I. Our faces was so close, that I couldn't resist and kissed him again, more passionately. He raised his legs and crossed them around my waist. One of my hands swiped down to his ass, while the second one was under his shirt. His body was melting in my arms. I put him down and looked at him. I realized what have I've done, and stepped back, "I-I'm sorry!.." said I, "Oh, no T-Todoroki... That was m-my fault.." said Midoriya trying to hide his face in embarrassment. "D-Did someone see u-us?" asked Midoriya, still scared to rise his eyes to me. "No, I guess. There's noone.. We're lucky Midoriya" said I and smiled slightly, practically forgetting what happened into us two, "S-so.. ummm.. T-Todoroki, d-did you like i-it?" asked Midoriya blushing more. "M-Midoriya?" I looked at him and started to blush. I felt how something was burning inside me. "T-Todoroki!! You're burning!!!" said Midoriya panicking. I was burning myself with my quirk.. how stupid. "Anyways, Todoroki-kun. We need to head to the class, otherwise Aizawa-sensei will be mad at us" said Midoriya smiling and grabbed my hand. I agreed with him, so we went to the class.
Arrived there, I saw how my classmates were having fun, while the teacher is not in the class. I went to my sit and waited till the lesson started. Aizawa-sensei entered the class, greeted us, and like always went to sleep.
Midoriya came near me and grabbed my hand, "Hey Todoroki-kun!". "Midoriya. Something happened?" asked I. "Umm.. Todoroki-kun. I need to talk to you privately.. about what happened earlier.." said Midoriya avoiding my eyes. "Oh ok-" "Hey guys! What happened?" Uraraka came near us curiosily what are we talking about. "Oh, Uraraka. It's you" smiled slightly Midoriya. "Nothing much. Why are you asking?" answered calm Midoriya. "I saw you in the morning holding hands when came to class and right now you're holding hands again. You've got so close lately." Midoriya react quick when heard Uraraka's words, so he let my hand. "*sight*","Something's wrong Todoroki-kun?" Midoriya is worrying about me, too much. So I smiled to him, to make clear that I'm fine. "Midoriya.. You wanted to talk?" asked I cold. "Oh, about that-" I stand up and interrupted him. "Come in my room in the evening" I packed my things and left the class. "Ehh~ Todoroki is cold as always, isn't he? Deku-kun?" asked Uraraka and looked at Midoriya. "Cold? Heh-".
I was walking in the corridor. 'Fuck- I told him to come in my room. What I'm gonna do?' thought to myself. Then suddenly someone spoke "Half'n half? Skipping class Huh?". "Bakugou.. I think you can say so.." said I careless. "Heh? Not even lying? Something happened?" Bakugou got closer. "Why would you care?". Bakugou got angry and took me by collar and pulled closer "You'd better say 'thanks' that I allowed myself to care about you". "Unusually to hear that from the 'Explosive King'" smiled I. "Pff- Whatever. If you got nothing to say, than I will leave" Bakugou walked near me. "Today something strange happened.." He stopped next to me. "I got kissed by someone and I called that person to come to my place in that evening..","Are you talking about that 'nerd'?" interrupt me Bakugou. "Don't call him like that!","Whatever. So are you in love with him or what?" Bakugou looked in my eyes. "I don't know.." I looked down. "Then when you will know, we will continue talking. But you'd better decide fast. I don't have time to wait until you will understand that you fall in love with Deku." Bakugou continued walking in his way and I looking how he walks away. "Thanks Bakugou!" said I and Bakugou waved me back.
The bell rang, and the class was over. Anyways I was already outside, looking at the blue sky. It was so relaxing. "Hey Todoroki-kun!" a familiar voice was calling me. It was Midoriya at the entrance to school that was waving to me. He came near me and smiled slightly "Waiting for me?" asked Midoriya curiosily. "I guess you can say so" answer I and pat his head. His hair is so fluffy. "Hehe- Anyways, should we head back to dorms?" said Midoriya taking my hand of his hair and holding it tight enough. "Yeah" said I. We started talking about this and that while we were heading to dorms.
Entered there, we saw in the living room some of our classmates that were sitting on the sofa. "Hey guys!!" Kirishima happy was waving to us "Wanna play truth or dare? We're searching for more players!". "I'm sorry but-" then I got interrupted by Midoriya that suddenly took me by my hand "Hey Todoroki-kun! Let's play with them! I'm sure it will be fun!". Midoriya looked excited about this game, so I couldn't help myself. "Fine, we will play" said I and looked at Midoriya that was happy that I didn't refuse. We got closer to the other guys and sit near them on the floor. There was Kirishima, Kiminari, Mina, Jirou, Uraraka, and Bakugou. I and Midoriya sat on the floor because the sofa was already full. "Sooo~ let's start!!!" Mina was so excited. Looks like she waited for a long time to play in this game with someone. "Who wants to be first?" asked Mina looking at all of us. "Eh- Whatever. If no one wants, that mean I will be the first" said Bakugou careless and the game has started...
>[1091 words]<
>[Hi! I'm back? Hehe- Yes)) Missed me? I started to write a new story! And I hope you will like it)) But for now that's all^^ See ya ❤]<