"Make love to me"

>[Todoroki]<
I opened my door room and let Midoriya to enter first. After I entered the room I closed the door. I turned to Midoriya that with a quick move pressed me against to wall. His eyes were full of energy. I saw the passion in his eyes. The green haired boy wants me so bad. It scares me a little bit..
"M-Midoriya... W-What's wrong?" I felt somehow uncomfortable. Midoriya raised his head and looked at me. I think only I knew this kind of face. He got horny. He raised one of his hand at touched my face and the other one put on my chest. I felt how he slowly moved his leg and touched my 'thing'. I moan short in silence and looked at Midoriya. "Todoroki-kun" Midoriya's lips were trembling, "Make love to me" he said this practically whispering. I blushed slightly when heard this..
His hands folded around my neck, as he kissed me. I got a little shocked and confused.
My hands slowly started moving on his body. I entered with them under his shirt. In a chaotic way, my cool hands were moving on Midoriya's back. I bit his lip and my tongue aggressively entered in his mouth and took control over him. My right hand slipped down to his ass and squeezed it, as Midoriya's legs hugged my waist.
I took him to the bed and layed him down. I untied his tie, while kissing his throat. "Ahh~ Uh-h~" Midoriya's silent moans were so cute. I wanted to hear more and more how his moaning. I unbuttoned his shirt, and get rid of it. I started to lick and bite his neck, slowly getting down to the chest and then to his waist. "Ahh- Todoroki-kun~ Ah~" I stopped and looked up at him. He was blushing so much. Then I get rid of all his and mine clothes. His small body, was so cute trembling.
"Todoroki-kun~" Midoriya caught my attention. He took my hand and started to lick my fingers. "I c-can't wait a-anymore". I smirked, and give him a short kiss on his lips. I put one finger in. "Ahh~ To-do... T-Todoroki-kun~ Ahh~" I put one more finger in. Midoriya hides his face, and breathe hardly. "Midoriya look at me" said I and took away his arms from his face, while putting the 3rd finger in. "Uhh~ Umm~ Ahh~" Midoriya hugged me and was moaning right near my ear. Uh~ What a pleasure to hear his moans. I took out my fingers from his ass, and changed them with my dick.
"Midoriya~ I'm gonna go slow" Midoriya was a little bit scared "F-fine." whispered Midoriya. I entered slowly with my dick in his ass. "Ahh-!" Midoriya put his hands around my neck. I started to move, as he grabbed my hair and started to moan "Ahh~ M-more~... T-Todo- Ahh~".
I raised the tempo and was enjoying Midoriya's moans. "Todoroki~ Uhh- F-aster~ Ahh~ Yeah~ M-more~" I decided not to hold back, and started to move quicker. "Ahh-!! H-ha~ Harder~ Ahh~~". My moves got faster and harder "ahh~ Yeah~!!". "Ah~ Midoriya.. I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum-" "Ahh~ Daddy~ C-cum in m-me" I couldn't resist anymore and cum in  Midoriya. "Ahh~ T-Todoroki-kun.. That felt g-good.." Midoriya smiled and kissed me on lips. "Midoriya~" I whispered this near his ear. He blushed and hugged me. "I love you." I put my head on his chest and hugged him tightly. "I love you too, Todoroki-kun" said Midoriya and hide his face in my hair. His body is so soft, that I'm ready to stay like that forever. Didn't even realize that, I felt asleep with Midoriya in my hands.
In that moment I thought 'that's my soft boy'
>[644 words]<
>[Hi! This is the end and I hope you liked this chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading this book. Anyways that's all, and I want to thank all of you that read it!! Thanks a lot! But for now bye! See ya ❤]<