'Truth or dare'

>[Todoroki]<
"Eh- Whatever. If no one wants, that mean I will be the first" said Bakugou careless and the game has started.
"Ok! So what you choose? Truth or Dare?" asked Mina curiously. Bakugou answered quick "Dare" and Mina immediately started to think about a dare to give him. "Hmm... Bakugou, I dare you to call Deku by his name" Mina didn't think much about a dare to Bakugou, and give him an easy one. "Huh? Seriously? And that's all?.. I expected something more interesting." said annoyed Bakugou ,"Eh- Whatever. 'Izuku'.". "Heh? I thought you will get mad! That's not fair" Mina cries dramatically. "Shut up and continue the game" said Bakugou and just ignored Mina's tears. "Soo who's next?", "Me,me!!" Kiminari was holding his hand up to be saw by everyone. "Ok, What you choose Kiminari? Truth or Dare?" Mina was waiting for the answer while Kiminari thinking of one. "Give me a dare" said Kiminari confident in himself. "Ok, then~ I dare you to kiss Jirou!" an unexpected dare came out from nowhere. Mina knows how to play in this game. "W-wait W-What?! B-but-", "Kiminari! This is a dare!" Kiminari couldn't do anything, so he just kissed Jirou. "Hehe- Let's continue!" looks like Mina is having fun. "Hey Midoriya! What do you choose? Truth or Dare?" Midoriya wasn't expecting him to be next so he was a little panicking "U-Umm.. Uh-h.... I-I d-don't know..". I took Midoriya by his hand. He looked at me surprised, but then he calmed down. "T-Thanks Todoroki-kun" said Midoriya and blushes a little. "Soooo~ Midoriya. Truth or Dare?" Mina catch our attention. "D-Dare, I g-guess?" said Midoriya a little bit embarrassed. I let go his hand, because I thought he probably felt uncomfortable. "Hmmm- A dare for Midoriya..." suddenly Mina looked at me and at Midoriya. It's like she saw something. "Midoriya, kiss Todoroki on the lips" Mina said this like it's normal to her. Mina took us by surprise. Even the others around us were confused. "Mina.. Isn't t-that exaggerated?" asked Midoriya. His hands were shaking. I can say that Mina scared him with this dare. "I'm sorry but I quit the game." said I and stand up. "Hey Todoroki don't leave!" said Mina trying to stop me. I gave a cold look so she shut up. Midoriya stand up and looked at me. I turned my back to him, wanting to leave, but Midoriya hugged me and I freezed. "I'm s-sorry Mina.. I won't k-kiss Todoroki-kun." said Midoriya and let go. "O-oh... It's o-ok, I guess.." Mina felt bad for what she did. I left, but Midoriya went after me. We were walking in the corridor and the silence was dominating. I looked at Midoriya that kept his head down all the way. Then he decided to say something "um.. Todoroki-kun?". I stopped in front of him "What Midoriya?". He was playing with his fingers nervously and looked at me "C-can I go with y-you to your r-room?". Midoriya blushed a little, but still he wanted to hear my response. I smiled slightly "Yeah sure". Midoriya was surprised but then he gave me his bright smile.
I opened my door room and let Midoriya to enter first. After I entered the room I closed the door. I turned to Midoriya that with a quick move pressed me against to wall. His eyes were full of energy. I saw the passion in his eyes. The green haired boy wants me so bad. It scares me a little bit..
>[608 words]<
>[Hi! Sorry it's short. I just don't really have any ideas how to continue this. Anyways, hope you liked this chapter. See ya ❤]<