Do you think i have Guardian Angel?

Hey guys i'm bored let's tell the most unbelievable experience when you were still young...  Luke you go first Ashton say's to us who where at his bunk laying like a boss

Yeah. Calum agreed sitting in his own bunk too.

Umm... I remember when I was little me and my brother jack is playing outside our house... And Jack accidentally throw the ball on the road and I run and catch the ball but unfortunately I see this truck coming on my way and I was like freaking out and my feet can't move From my position, and i just hear my mom scream Lucas! Look out!! But i can't run from the road so I just close my eyes and pray to God to save me and I feel this cold wind wrapping around my body and I open my eyes and see the truck pass at me... I run and hug my Mom and cried in her arms, my brother jack say's sorry to me after...

Wow! That's the most suckest thing I've ever heard in my entire life Luke! You're Lame I'm out! Michael interrupt

I know he isn't serious and just messing around us or he is mad at me cause I accidentally step on his GTA tape/CD type of thing... So i just ignore him like I always do...

Michael left the room and go to his natural habitat Watching Cartoons

Hey Calum Do you think I have Guardian Angels? It will be pretty cool like you know :-)

But calum just nods and hug his freaking teddy bear some fans gave to him I think cal is tired cause he followed all the fans twitter acc. Written in that Violet teddy bear and look his now cuddling with it and his face becames so squishy...

I'm so sick of this band Ashton I'm Done...

Luke all of us have Guardian Angels Ashton say's politely

And now we have Ashton Filming Calum while asleep...

I left my bunk and go outside our tour bus it's a new place, again, I miss my family, I miss waking up with a sunrise in the window, but I have to do this to continued my dreams...

Some of the fans outside see me walking around looking weird and sh*t but all I do was think about what I'm going to do when I'm on a vacation with my Family, I can't stop thinking about them, what if we go to the beach and have some all night party there?! Suddenly a fan ask me to follow her way to the other fans, aw 'I forgot sorry' I say to the girl who was leading the way,

Hi Luke I'm Melissa

Hi! :-) I said with a smile

After taking pictures and signing things the fans made for me I go back to my bus to eat, Calum was asleep and Ashton is facetiming Harry styles their Laughing nonstop I don't know what the heck they're talking about they always do that... And Mikey. Mikey is playing Xbox. again.

I look at the window and see a girl standing there "hmm Strange" I say to myself she's wearing white dress and her hair was curly, I smiled at her but then she run away.... I left my food and run to chase her

Hey where the f*ck your going?! Stop running!!!!! Michael said to me i think he finish playing, i bet he lose the game (lol)

I'm chasing a girl i point to the girl who was still running away

Where?!! I can't see her Luke your so stupid!! I left Mikey alone.. I don't want to listen to his nonsense

I swear i saw her I just don't know where and when "Hey!! Miss! I shouted to the girl who was still running, this place is really strange and this girl too! Why she's running around on a endless road?! I stop for a minute.. Woah this girl is fast AF. I turn around and see our bus was so far away!!!!!!!!!! Sh*t!! I look to the girl again and she was SMILING?!!!!!!? she run and smiled? Now I'm a bit scared I still didn't know her I should go back to the bus...

What's going on mate? Calum ask me rubbing his eyes, why are you running?

I chase a girl.

What?

But no one lives in this place Luke see that? He points to the road it's impossible...

But I saw a girl?!!

Luke you should sleep it's so sunny out there, your going to burn your skin it's like pass 2:00pm, calum talk to the bus driver and we drove and left the road they close the door and window I don't know why?

I sit on the table and open the window I see the girl again her face was so familiar to me... She was just standing doing nothing...

***************************************************************

Hey guys this is short and all but pls don't think that this is a scary story the girl was just so strange and weird haha!! Give me a thumbs up pls thank you ilysm guys

***************************************************************