Thank You!

So this recently happened, along with a couple other books

So this recently happened, along with a couple other books. Operation Sanitized, Agent 7: The Life Before The Hero, This meme book and Opposites Attract have all reached #1 on at least 1 hashtag!

So this chapter is a thank you for all your support, comments, votes, reads, follows, conversations and more! It all means so much to me and Jake that we have got to these slots!

The 38 saga started off as a joke. I wanted to write a story that I could read myself after doing it myself, then Jake found out and started helping me. Now, we have an entire saga planned out with backstorys, side story's, main story's, and more!

The meme book was a way to share all of Jake's amazing creations from his creativity and it has gone really well!!!

So once again, thank you all for the support. We are both really surprised we got here in a short time with a small amount of followers, but we are also really glad that it's going so well! We are really happy and extactic you guys are enjoying everything we have made so far, and we'd love for you to stick around for the future of our fanfictions and memes!

For one last time, thank you all. I hope you all enjoy the future of our fanfictions and the art to go along with it, as well as the memes we make on the side!

A.N:
If you ever need help with fanfiction ideas, feel free to comment here, or message me! Id love to help out!