Chapter Three

"I don't know Jazz, I'm beginning to rethink this whole dress. I mean, it looks like a wedding dress plus its kinda childish". She rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"Girl, your hair and makeup is perfect and so is your dress so let's go already!" I look at my dress and admire it one more time

Jazz looks at herself in the mirror and smiles at me.

"You look amazing". She gives me a little bow and I chuckle. Her peach dress flaunts perfect skin and her hair is pinned up flawlessly.

 Her peach dress flaunts perfect skin and her hair is pinned up flawlessly

"OK, let's get going". We walk down the stairs and my mom gasps when she sees us.

"You both look stunning". She says and hugs both of us. Blake walks in and looks at me and smiles.

"You look beautiful Tam". I give him a small smile.

"Thanks". He sticks out his hand for me to take and I chuckle. Jazz is standing with her brother and she gives me a thumbs up making me grin.

"Shall we m'lady?" I giggle and I place my hand in his.

"Yes we shall, my kind sir". He leads me to the limo and I get in.

Thirty minutes pass and we finally arrive at the party. The driver opens the door and I mutter a small thank to him.

I hold Blake's arm as we enter the ball and everyone looks exactly how they normally do: snubby.

Jordan walks to me and smiles and I grin in return.

"You look gorgeous". I let out quiet chuckle.

"You clean up quite nicely". He belches out a laugh and Jason and Alexander come towards us.

They both let out wolf whistles once they reach me.

"Damn". Jason says amazed and Alexander nods in agreement.

"Damn is right". As much as I love getting all these compliments I'm pretty sure its for the game so instead I roll my eyes.

"I'll just head to the buffet area, go mingle or something just leave me to eat". I say shooing them away. I walk to the table and grab some mini cupcakes. I take a bite of the chocolate mocha and moan.