Track 6: No Sleep (Explicit)

JENNIE POV

(PHONE CALL)

Jennie: Honey, when are you going to be home

Suga: Jennie, you know I work until midnight

Jennie: I know, I miss you

Suga: I miss you too baby

Jennie: Alright well, I cooked you some dinner and left it on the table

Suga: Thank you, babe

Jennie: Alright, bye, I love you

Suga: Love you too

I then put my phone down and sighed as I laid alone on the bed. Suga used to spend time with me all the time, but now, I rarely see him. I wake him, and he has gone to work, and I go to sleep before him. Anyway, I got ready for bed as I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I dried my hair and body and put on my bathrobe for bed. I then went into the sheets and took my phone out. I went on youtube just watching some random videos online. I mainly watch a couple or family vlog channels. I couldn't help but feel jealous that their man can spend time with all the time. It made me sad, envious, and a little bit sexually frustrated. I don't remember the last time I had sex with Suga. Just thinking about it made me horny.

"Fuck, why am I thinking this," I said, frustrated at myself.

I put my phone aside and spread my legs out. I put my hands inside my panties and started to rub my pussy.

"M~mmh, ah yeah," I moaned.

Before you know it, I was just a hot mess playing with myself. My mind wasn't thinking right as it was just too busy focusing my hand speed.

"Ahh~

And then I came on my hands. I got up from the bed and went to wash my hands. As I was scrubbing, I looked in the mirror, just thinking about him. Am I still horny? No, I can't be. Anyway, I washed off and went back to bed. I then got out my phone again and started to resume the vlog I just watched. As the video went by, the vlogger ended up cuddling with their girlfriend. My mind was feeling jealous and horny again; my hands started to make there way down to my pussy.

"Oh god, I am horny, I need him, I need Suga right now," I cried in agony.

Just then, it hit me. I looked at the clock, and it was almost midnight. Suga will be home any second now, and I have just the plan. I snuck into the bedsheets, turned off the lights, and waited for him.

SUGA POV

I unlocked the door and entered my house. I put down my things on the couch and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate from the cabinets and went to the table. There, I saw Jennie's homemade pasta. I grabbed some and started to dig in. I was so hungry. After, I finished I put the plate in the sink and made my way to the bedroom. It looks like Jennie is already asleep. Anyway, I went to the bathroom and washed up. I then exited the bathroom and put on my sleeping clothes. After all of that was done, I laid next to Jennie and was about to fall asleep.

"How was your day today," she said.

"Wait what," I was shocked.

Jennie was still awake. She got on top of be and started to grind on my dick, which was now getting hard. I look up, and she began to take off her robe; she had no clothes under it.

"Did you wait for me all night," I asked.

"Yes, baby," she replied.

"But why."

"Because I started to feel horny for you," she said seductively.

She then helped me take off my pants and boxers. I dick sprung up, and Jennie started to suck on my cock.

"F~fuck babe, its been so long since we have done this," I groaned.

After she sucked my dick, I took off my shirt. I then positioned myself to where my dick was at Jennie's entrance. I pushed it in, making Jennie moan.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck, your dick is so big," she moaned.

Both of us then started to go to work as I thrust up and down, and Jennie was riding me.

"Oh, yes, daddy," she moaned to me.

"Fuck yeah, baby, you're so fucking tight," I said.

I then put her on all fours and started to pump more in-depth into her, making my dick reach her g-spot. She moaned out loud, and then she came on my dick.

"Fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled

"Ahhhhh, yeah, fuck babe, I'm gonna cum," I moaned to her.

My dick then couldn't take it anymore and exploded cum into her raw pussy. We then laid down in bed, panting for air.

"Suga, did you use protection," she asked.

"Uhhhh, my bad," I said, scratching my head.

She then hit me on the chest.

"What the hell, what if I get pregnant," she yelled at me.

I then calmed her down as I went down on her level and kissed her plump lips.

"Then that's a good thing, I always wanted a baby with you," I said.

"Awwww, okay, I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

"You still up for another round," she asked.

My facial expression then turned into a grin as I got on top of her and started to fuck her in the ass again. We went all night, not doing two rounds, not 3, not 4, not 5, but 20 rounds. Both of us got no sleep that night.