Track 2: Illegal

JENNIE POV

I'm an officer, detective, analyst, basically everything in the field. Anyway, I was in my office at the police department when my chief called me down to come to his office. I head down there, and this is what we were discussing.

"Jennie, glad you could make it. I need to talk to you about something," the chief said.

"Sure, what is it," I asked.

"I'm going to put you on a case."

"Okay, it doesn't seem too hard."

"Great, you will start tomorrow," and with that, I left.

I then went back to my office and did my assignments for today. After I was finished, I left the station and went back home. Can I be honest with you guys, my life isn't that great. What you just heard was what I have been living like for five long years. I have no love life, no friends. Hopefully, it will change soon.

TOMORROW

I woke up from my alarm that was buzzing at 5 in the morning. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face. I look in the mirror and see a woman who needs some saving. Anyway, I put on my clothes and head out of the house. I got in my car and drove to the station. Once I got there, I headed to my office. There, I saw a file report.

FILE:

SUSPECT: MIN YOONGI (GOES BY "SUGA" OR "AGUST D")

CASUALTIES: 57

WHEREABOUTS: UNKNOWN

LAST KNOWN LOCATION: HARBOR CITY TRAIN STATION

IMAGE:

I looked over his file report

I looked over his file report. This man is bad, he has killed 57 people. Okay, Suga, its time to face justice. I put the file down and put on my police badge. In then headed top my cop car and headed towards the train station.

"Okay, where are you, mister."

I decided to keep a low profile and go in a disguise and scout it for a bit.

(A FEW HOURS LATER)

SUGA POV

I went to the train station to smuggle some illegal drugs. As I was making my way, a woman came up to me. Didn't show her face.