Track 8: Years

JENNIE POV

He left me all these years ago. Once I told him that I was pregnant and that the baby was his, he left me alone with no one. And you know what the funny thing is. I still love him. Once Suga left, my friends Taehyung and Jisoo helped me a lot. They knew more stuff about taking care of a baby since they had one of their own already. After I gave birth to Yoonie, who is now a toddle, I've been the one taking care of him. He makes me happy and is so fun to play with. But once in a while, he would ask, "Eomma, where is Appa," and I would smile at him, avoiding the question, or I would come on with a lie saying, "Don't worry, he will come back," and Yoonie would smile back. But I would feel so guilty after telling him that. I'm not particularly eager to talk about his father. Suga broke my heart and left me. Anyway, it was a Saturday afternoon, and Yoonie was playing with his toy cars.

*DING DONG*

I got up from the couch and opened the door. There, I saw him—the man who left me.

SUGA POV

Im nervous right now. What if she doesn't want to talk to me. I understand why I mean I left her after all. It was my fault. Once she told me that she was pregnant, I was shocked. I wasn't ready to be a father. That's why I left. Now, I feel like I'm prepared to step up and go into parenthood. Once I got to the front of her house. I rang the doorbell.

*DING DONG*

After a few seconds, the door opens, and I see her. Wow, she is still as beautiful today as she was years ago.

"S~suga, what are you doing here," she said, shocked to see me.

"Jennie please, can I talk to you," I said.

"What is there to talk about."

"Look, I'm sorry that I left," I said.

"You think saying sorry is enough; you left when I needed you the most!!!!!!!," she yelled at me.

"Jennie, please, let me explain," I said.

"No, leave my house now," she yelled.

"Eomma, who is this."

Just to the corner of my eye, I see a little kid running to the door. He looks so cute; he even has my face.

"Hey, little man, I'm your Appa," I said.

"Appa, I wondered where you have been," he said.

He then came closer to me and gave me a hug on my leg. I then kneeled in his level and hugged him back.

"Awww, did you miss your Appa," I said.

We broke the hug, and I gave him a peck on the forehead.

"Appa, come inside, I want to show you something," he said.

"Okay, I will be there in a moment, I just need to speak to Eomma quickly," I replied.

Yoonie nodded and went back inside the house.

JENNIE POV

Yoonie, with his father, looked so cute together. I couldn't break them away. Anyway, Yooniw went back inside; now it was just Suga and me.

"Jennie, please can I explain," I pleaded.

"Alright, just come inside," I said.

Suga entered my house and went to the little play area that Yoonie had. I sat down on the dining table and observed them from afar. I chuckled at them as Yoonie was showing all of these toys to Suga. At the same time, I felt a little happy. This is the father-son moment I wanted Yoonie to have. I was afraid that he would miss out on that in his life. Anyway, I went to the kitchen and started to cook up Yoonie's favorite food, some black noodles, which was ironic because it is also Suga's favorite food. I guess it runs in the family.

"Hey guys, I cooked some food," I said to them.

Suga and Yoonie got up and went to the dining table. I set the food on the table, and both of them started to dig in. After they finished, I put their plates in the sink.

"Eomma lets watch a movie with Appa," Yoonie said.

"Okay," I replied.

When I got to the couch, Yoonie was sitting in the middle between Suga and me. Halfway through the movie, Yoonie started to fall asleep.

"He is so cute," Suga said.

"Yep, that's our baby right there," I replied.

"Yeah Jennie, we make cute babies, if you want another one we could~

I hit him in the head as he was; he was about to finish the sentence.

"Owww, what the heck Jennie," he said.

"Don't say that," I scoffed at him.

After the movie ended, I carried a sleeping Yoonie to his bed. After that, I went back to the living room, where Suga was sitting down. I went over and sat next to him.

"So, care to explain why you left me," I asked.

"Jennie, please understand, I left because I felt like I wasn't ready to be a father. I was scared just as you were," Suga said.

"So why come back now," I yelled at him. "You couldn't have come back sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jennie, please. I want to be in my son's life now."

I started to tear up. Just then, Suga came closer to me and started to hug me. I curled up into his chest, letting out my cries on his body. I just missed him so much.

"Jennie, please, can I have another chance," he asked.

.......................................................