What I could never have

Chapter 1

It was going to happen today. I was going to meet Niall Horan. I was doing to see him and he was going to be real. I mean, I know he's real it's just he's not going to be a poster. I called my best friend Sasha. "Hello?" It sounded as if she just woke up. "Sasha! This is no time to be just waking up! It is seven o'clock in the morning! We need to be at Sarah's at eight!" I shouted. I heard moaning on the other end. "Fine. But only because your parents are super nice and let you do and go wherever and that they are taking us to a One Direction concert and meet and greet." She said. "Pack what you think you are going to wear. We are putting on a fashion show." "Why do I get the feeling that means we are going to the mall?" I smiled. "You know me too well." "Whatever. We are going to sleepover at Sarah's still right?" "Yep. You know Sarah isn't going with us though, right?" Yeah. She's got a date with Austin." You see, our friend Sarah was super rich. Her dad is the CEO of some major workout company. So she went to an Austin Mahone concert and met him. I guess they fell in love because now they're dating. My phone beeped. "Hey I gotta go Sarah's calling." "Okay! Can't wait to see them! Bye!" And then she hung up. Leave it to Sasha to make an exit. I picked up on the other call. "Hey Sarah. How's rich chick life treating you?" I giggled. She hates it when I do that. "Oh please. Your mummy works as an best selling author. Don't treat me like I'm the one who's got everything." Said the ever over dramatic voice of my best friend and metaphorical sister, Sarah. "Whatever. And don't say mummy. That is reserved for British people." We giggled. "You still picking up Sasha an getting your fat butts over here at eight?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes. And I'll have you know that my butt is not fat. It wouldn't fit on my bike if it was." "Are you taking your bike?" "Yeah. We'll take it to the mall." "How?" "It can fit three people!" "And a bunch of bags?" "Yes. It's just that good." "Make sure to bring our helmets." "Uh.. Sar? You kept yours." "Oh crap! Now I have to find it." "Ok. You can't find it while you're on the phone. So I'm going to hang up and go get Sasha. We managed to talk away a hour." "That's why you love me!" "Bye babes." And I hung up. I grabbed a bag and stuffed everything I would want Niall to see me in. I wanted to make sure I was looking good. I hopped on my neon green bike, pulled on my bright orange helmet that had my name plastered across the back, strapped my bag to the back, and kicked off to Sasha's house. I stopped and texted her.

To: Sasha babe cakes

I'm here get your butt out here before Sarah gets mad. She's already texting me.-T

The door opened shortly after I sent the message. She put on her helmet that was bright pink with her name on the back. She wrapped her arms around me and we set off. She was giggling the whole time. When we stopped in front of Sarah's massive house, I turned around an glared at her. "Stop giggling so much! You're distracting me!" She rolled her eyes. "But your bike vibrates!" I hung my head. We ran up to the door and waited for Sarah to answer the door. I looked down at what I was wearing making sure it was appropriate for he family. I was wearing a tank top that said 'Don't stop the music!', my favorite shorts, and my One Direction converse. I had a pair bedazzled with their name. It was pretty cool. The door swung open. "Hello Ms. Balko and Ms. Rowling." "Hi Jake!" Jake was Sarah's butler. "The basement is all set up for your sleepover." "GUYS! FASHION EMERGENCY! UPSTAIRS NOW!" It was Sarah. We ran upstairs to find Sarah in her gigantic closet. "I have nothing to wear to the party tonight!" She said. I grabbed her wrist and her helmet and Sasha pushed her to my bike. "That is why we are going to the mall." As I drive to the mall Sasha is still giggling. When we get to the mall we are immediately serviced. Someone takes our coats and we get to shopping.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Ok so sorry it is really long and boring but I was running out of ideas. Sorry! I have no relations to anyone mentioned in this book most of the characters are fictional. Vote plz!!! More to come!!!