What I could never have

Chapter 13

*Harry's P.O.V*

I honestly thought he was insane. I mean he was screaming like a madman. But as soon as I heard Sasha's voice I got scared. She sounded scared and I ran to her. I looked her up as down. She didn't look hurt. I turned around to see Taylor sitting against a tree holding her head. I almost threw up. Her hand was covered in blood. She looked dizzy and Paul was helping her. I tried to calm Sasha down. "Shhhh. It's ok. Everyone is ok." I wrapped my arms around her waist. I whispered in her ear. "Shhh. Calm down. Stop crying." It wasn't working. "Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joinin up the dots with the freckles on your cheek and it all makes sense to me." I softly sang Little Things to her. It seemed to calm her down. I picked her up and she looked up at me. I knew in that moment that we had a special connection. Everything froze and it was me and her. She leans forward and we kissed. Slowly and passionately. It felt amazing.

---------------------------------------------

Ok so sorry it was really short i had severe writers block. It took forever to update but now it's up! Sorry about the graphic part. Kinda needed to be. Byes!

~Kaylyn