Chapter 1: A "good" start

Peggy's POV: I like to sleep in... But with two older sisters, it stabs me in the back.  Today was unfortunately a Monday, and to make matters worse, it's almost the end of school. Yeah that's right this is the second last week of school and I am totally bummed.  Anyway, I snore as much as possible before hearing my phone buzz on the table *BUZZ BUZZ* it gets annoying.  I wake up and grab my phone to press the stop button, I then get up and walk to the closet to pick out my outfit.  "Yellow shirt, blue jeans and black sweater." I say to myself.  I then brush my teeth and get dressed.  When finished I grab my bag and head downstairs to see none other than my mom, and my sisters Angelica and Eliza.  "Morning Peggs!" Said my mom "Morning" I say back to her.  I guess today is getting better!  My mom made chocolate chip pancakes! 

~Time skip by the delicious breakfast~

Peggy's POV: I walked out of the car and thought to myself "Not now!" I didn't like school, I mean nobody does...  Me and my sisters walk through the door and of course all eyes on us.  We are classified as the school rich gal's, Angelica is the tough one, Eliza is the sweet one, and I am the nobody or that's what I think.  Why?  Because it's always Angelica or Eliza but never about Peggy.  I walk to my locker and put in the code 091958, it clicked open so I hid my head into it because of course someone always remembers that me and my sisters are rich, so they walk up and try to get money.  "Wow no one wants money?" What a miracle!  Anyway I walk through the hallway while I stare at Tik Tok watching some of my favorite videos.  As I walk I knew something was going to happen, so I look up and I see a man who has headphones on and not looking forward.  We bumped into each other and we fell to the ground.  He looked new, he had freckles,cute curly hair, and had a turtle necklace around his neck.  He was cute to be honest but I needed to regain focus and try to get myself up.  So I try to talk to him.