Chapter 3: Lunch...

Me and John really figured out a lot about each other already! I can't wait because he and my friends will be at a table all together. I grab my tray "Thank you Ms.Small!" I say as I walk away from the counter. I walk to the table and I see John. I signaled to him to come and sit next to me. That's when they started talking. "Woah, who are you?" Said Laf "Yeah who are you?" Said Herc of course they had to be super protective. "Uh, I'm John Laurens." John said nervously as he waved to everyone. He sat down next to me, Angelica was of course staring me down so I said something "This is John. He just moved from South Carolina here to New York!" I said trying to lighten the mood. "Well um hi?" Alex said. Alex was "the smart one" in the group, or at least he assumes... "Well, it's very nice to meet you John! Right Angelica!" My sister Eliza said trying to stop Angie from grabbing the pepper "Yeah... Super great!" She said very creepy. I don't think she likes this guy.

~Time skip by my fear of Angelica~

Angelica's POV: Now Peggy?! Peggy can't like a boy already! Why am I the one finding love last! I can't believe this! Calm down Angelica, calm down. I'm not jealous. I'm just not the same. I gave away my shot at Alex for Eliza, and now Peggy finds her own love? Now I'm alone, I have no one. I-I'm alone, lonely. I would try to talk but there is no point. Just let it go...

Eliza's POV: Peggy likes a boy! OMG! Yes, it's happening! Calm down Bets- I mean Eliza. But I never thought Peggy would fall in love!

A/N Ok maybe not as long but I promise tomorrow I will have a chapter way more interesting than this! Lol just stay tuned!