Chapter 14: All ends well!

Peggy's POV: Walking in the halls were full of staff and students. Me and John were walking in the back of the group, we were just chatting. "So, you ready?" I asked quietly trying to get a conversation going, today I plan on making a move! We stared ahead like it was nothing and he finally answered "Yeah, I'm glad I get to dance with someone like you!" He said blushing "He's such a cinnamon roll!" I said squealing in my head. We all finally arrived in the gym and it was pretty. It wasn't to dark but not to light, a chocolate fountain, punch and a DJ. Our dad went all out for this dance. We saw him across the room with his "girlfriend" Candy.  Our dad made a gesture to come over to meet her but we just ignored him.  "Ok ok, is everyone settled?" I heard Principal Washington speak into the microphone, "Give a warm welcome to DJ Divine!  And the person who made all this happen, Phillip Schuyler!" All of them stood up and everyone was clapping.  Me, Angie, and Eliza went up to them for pictures.  I was placed in front of Candy.  She put hands on my shoulders.  I was frowning and frowning hard, not even John could make me smile at this point.  And I'm being honest, "Smile!" Said the photographer I was still frowning but he took the picture anyway.  Everyone at our table was gone except for our dates.  John took me to the chocolate fountain.  "Yum!" I thought to myself.  I never thought my dad would go this far.
Eliza's POV: Me and Alex went to the punch station to get some drinks.  "So, you gonna dance with me later?" He asked very quickly and quietly he is so cute!  "Of course." I say back, I would never miss a dance with Alex.  "So, how's it going with your dad and his girl?" He asks as we walk around the gym, I don't wanna answer but I know I can trust him.  "It's not great but we don't see her often." I answer uncomfortably I could tell he was sorry, but I forgive him!  "So, wanna go out for real food after this is over?" He asks me I stare at him blushing, I answer back after 5 seconds of silence "Sure, the rest of the group should come to!" I answer, but he hates Jefferson.  "I'm sorry, I know you have Jefferson." I say loudly he smiled "The gave you remembered that makes me not mad at all." He says with a warm smile on his face "God he's so cute!" I said in my head.  I am so glad I got to him before anyone else!
Angelica's POV: Me and Thomas went to get some chips and M & M's for a snack.  We were very quiet, I guess we were just nervous.  "So, I might go back home tonight." I say to him, I've been staying with him since I got out of the hospital.  Also he was over when my dad would spend the night with his "friend".  "Oh well, it was fun while it lasted." He said to me.  We walked towards the photo booth to take some funny pictures.  We took a nice one, a funny one, one with props, and we kissed in one.  Luckily it was the last photo.  We got out the booth for other couples to go in and take there own photos.  Me and Thomas just sat at our table and talked the whole time.
Maria: Me and Herc were already dancing we did "renegade" we danced to "Endangered Love" (Veggie tales song-)  Me and Herc were busten the move.  We then took a break and got some punch, I looked up at him and said "This has been fun.  Thanks for coming with me." I say nervously "No problem, I couldn't have you go with James." He says back, I never realized how tall he is.  I then spotted Laf and Martha on the dance floor I looked at Herc and said "Oh it's on." I whispered. (DANCE BATTLE!)
Laf's POV: I noticed Herc and Maria walk up to me and my date Martha as we danced "So you stealing our thunder?" Herc said in a confused tone "Mon Ami?  Are you challenging us?" I said looking at the both of them "Well it's on!" I heard Martha said.  " It's about to get real!" I thought to my self.  We all faces each other, Martha on my side and Maria on Herc's side.  We started dancing and everyone around us was chanting.  It was tiring but it was fun!
Theo's POV: Me and burr were hanging with James Madison and his date Dolley (She's a real person... Look it up).  Burr saw the huge dance battle going on and rolled his eyes.  I took him to the dance floor anyway!  He actually had fun! (Short POV but this is ending soon!  Don't wanna keep y'all waiting!)
*Time skip*
Third person POV: The music started, the slow dance was just beginning.  Thomas and Angie of course had there idk 4-5 kiss (lol) Alex and Eliza also shared a kiss.  Just a peck and into the real thing.  Burr and Theo did the same and Herc and Maria shared a long kiss.  Laf kiss Martha (not a French kiss .  Or maybe) and finally Peggy and John, "So I guess this is time." Peggy said to John they leaned in and shared a passionate kiss.  Both of them really were into each other.  It was finally done.