Chapter 6: Sad news

Angelica's POV: "Here you go mom!" I said as I gave her some soup. She was probably very hungry. I mean, she had a lot of tests being run. It's been at least a week since me and my sisters found her on the floor. I sat down and heard a knock on the door, unfortunately, I had to get up again. I walk to the door and see Thomas. "Oh, you." I say "I came by to drop off my gift." He said staring down, "Why don't you come in." I asked he walked in as I put his gift on the bench were the other gifts were. "Hi Mrs. Schuyler! I hope your doing well." He said, that was very nice of him. I pulled him aside and decided to talk to him. "So, how are things going with the girls?" Well Eliza and Alex are going to the dance together. And John and Peggy. And Herc and Maria. And Burr and Theo." He paused "you know about the dance right?" He asked "Yeah." Then there was a silence we were both blushing hard "Uhm so... You have some crumbs on your face!" I said we came closer and I wiped his cheek. We came close then we both heard something no one would want to hear *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEP* she was gone. She died. But how. We rushed over, I shook her but she didn't wake up. Jefferson grabbed me and I was crying as he hugged the pain away. But the pain was coming in deeper than usual. I felt like I had just been ran over by a bus. Then doctors rushed in. I called my sisters and the other boys and they were all devastated by the fact my mom lived no more.