chapter 5

I apologize ahead of time for this chapter as sad as that may be i had to do it for the sake of the story line. There is more to come and this was highly needed again sorry.

Nina and Sapphire had just gotten back from her parents they had been so excited to meet her. They were currently going to meet Kayla and Pheobe.  She knew her friends and what they were going to say she just hoped they would hold out.

They went to the Cafe they were meeting the girls at. When they got there they seen Kayla, Pheobe and Candice sitting in the corner, They went and sat next to them.

"I didn't know you were coming Candie" Nina said. She was happy that Candice had decided to come.

"It was last minute i had decided to come" Candice said.

"Well i'm happy to see you i can't believe i stayed with my parents for a month" Nina said.

"Neens as much as you don't want to hear it you should tell him before its to late" Kayla said.

"I don't want to tell him i already told you this i can't do that to him" Nina said. She didn't want to do that just up and tell him that he has a 6 year old daughter."Anna can you go with Kayla to get drinks i'll be over in a minute"

"Ok mom" Sapphire said. She got up and went with Kayla to the counter.

"Anna" Pheobe asked. She was confused

"Sapphire Annabeth Somerhalder" Nina said.

"Aww thats cute" Candice beame. She was happy that Nina was happy and that everything was ok but she knew that she was going to have to tell him sooner or later."Nina i know you hate to hear this from us but you need to tell him he loves you more than anyone in the world even the girl he married but he has seen her and had no clue that she was his daughter 10 years she'll go looking for him and then she'll figure it out and then what are you gonna do he lost his chance to raise a beautiful little girl and there both gonna hate you. She's going to hate the fact that you let her be in the same room as her father and that you never told her."

"She's right Neens as much as you are trying to protect yourself you got to think how it will affect her and him. He always wanted a kid and you made the choice to give her up and later regretted it. He never knew that you had been pregnant you hid that from him. What if Nikki tells him? She hates you it'll make him angry with you unless you explain why you did what you did why you did what you did and most importaly tell him before its to late" Pheobe said.

"I guess i'm going back to the airport" Nina sighed. She knew that they were right that she didn't have a choice she was going to have to tell him. Her daughter deserved her father in her life.

"There's the spirit" Candice said.

--

Nina and Sapphire were in the car. After talking with the girls some more she knew what she had to do. They were stuck in traffic. They were currently in the middle of the street a car was stopped in front of them. As the car was about to move. A car started speeding towards them Nina knew that she wasn't going to get across. There was nowhere for her to move. She unbuckled her belt to sheild her daughter. The car hit them. There car flipped over and Nina hit her head and got hurt but Sapphire was fine.