Chapter 3

They were filming the Delena scenes for 8x16.

Nikki walked into the set and seen everyone she went and sat next to Candice who was holidng Sapphire. Who was wearing a Minnie Mouse outfit. She was on her tablet watching youtube.

"Who's the girl" Nikki asked.

"Hi i'm Sapphire my mom's filming" Sapphire said.

"Nina got a kid" Nikki said.

"Ok thats a wrap" Jules shouted.

Nina left the stage and went to her dressing room. She seen Nikki and honestly she didn't want to deal with this right now.

"How old are you" Nikki asked. The little girl looked at least 5.

"Sapphire your mom wants you" Kat shouted. She knew two things that Nikki didn't need to figure out who Sapphire's father was and that even though they said they were cool they weren't.

"Bye" Sapphire said. She ran to her moms dressing room not being aware that she could have very much given away her father's identity to people that didn't need to know.

--

Nina came out her dressing room and was ready to go.  She just wanted to get out of their and go home with her daughter. Paul, Ian and Candice walked up to her. Followed by pheobe and Nathaniel.

"So Nina were trying to have a ending thing can we use your place" Candice asked she really wanted to do one last thing.

"It'll be great to have one huge thing together" Ian said

"Please Neens" Paul said.

"Why can't we do it somewhere else" Nina said.

"Cause you have the best back yard" Nathaniel said.

"I'm pushing you in my pool then" Nina said.

"Deal" Nathaniel said.

"Fine we can have it at my place but your paying cause i can't cook so y'all can order but can you give me an hour to make sure that my place is straight" Nina said.

"I'm riding over with you" Pheobe said.

"Your driving" Nina said. She threw Pheobe her keys."I gotta go say goodbye everyone can you and her go get in the car"

"Ok" Pheobe said,

Nina turned to her daughter"I'll be out in a minute ok"

"Ok" Sapphire said.

"I guess i will see y'all later" Nina said.

---
After saying goodbye to the whole crew she went outside. Nate was waiting outside the door.

"Sapphire has some beautiful blue eyes" Nathaiel said.

Nina turned towards him."Huh"

"I'm not slow Nina watch your back sis Nikki is not gonna be pleased if she finds out" Nathnaiel said.

"I will i'm done with the show no worries" Nina said,

"Just want you to stay safe your my little sister" He replied.

"Thanks Nate i'll be fine" Nina wasn't to worried what could happen,

--

Nina was upstairs getting her and Saphire ready. Pheobe was going to let everyone in for her.

 Pheobe was going to let everyone in for her