Chapter 6

Ian was sitting in his house when he got a call."Hello"

"Hello is this Ian Somerhalder"

"Yes" Ian answered.

"Are you aware you have a daughter there has been an accident her mother is still unconcious we did a blood test they are currently beng air lifted to Massacusettes General hospital"

"Ok thank you"

The doctor hung up. Ian's phone buzzed.

Breaking News Nina Dobrev and her Daughter Sapphire have been in a car accident and are currently being air lifted to a hosptial in Massachetes.

--

Kayla was sitting in the waiting room. She wasn't allowed to see them with out a relative of some sorts. Ian walked in and she went over to him.

"What are you doing here" Kayla asked.

"Did you know" Ian asked.

"Half the cast knew your wife knew but Nina told her it wasn't her businuss. Nina didn't want you to know cause she didn't want to be a mother at 21 but then 2 years later she hated that she gave Sapphire up and wanted her back badly same time that you proposed she couldn't take it she didn't want to lie to you she didn't know what to do. She was going to come to LA to tell you" Kayla said."I need a favor your her dad and i got to be here for Nina can you keep her until neens wakes up get to know your daughter"

"Of course" Ian said.

"Aunt Kayla" Sapphire ran to her. The doctor was walking behind her.

"What happened" Kayla asked.

"I was in the car with her in the back she was taking me to the airport she said she had something to tell me and we were going to LA. It was traffic we were crossing someone was stopped in front of us a car came out of nowhere she seen it she blocked me there was blood everyone i'm scared" Sapphire said.

"We did a full check of her the worst she got is a cut on her forhead Nina however she got all the pain of the accident the glass the debris the car hit her she blocked Sapphire she got twice as much"

"How long until she heals" Kayla said.

"She's in a coma right now it's gonna take time for her to heal i have to go tend to paitents" she left leaving the three alone

"What are you doing here" Sapphire asked Ian.

"Anna do you remember when you asked and we told you it was complicated well this is your dad and he was called about the accident. Your going to stay with him" Kayla said.

Sapphire turned towards Ian."Your my dad."

"I am" Ian said.

She gave him a hug and then she said."Hi dad"

--

Kayla had flown back to Atlanta she had to get some of Sapphire's things. She had packed a bag and had a bag of Nina's things for when she woke up. There was a knock at the door. She went and got it and Nikki was standing there.

"Where is Ian he told me he went to Massachusetts and Nina just so happens to be in the hospital there" Nikki said.

"He is with his daughter" Kayla said.

"What he knows" Nikki said.

"Yes he does and he knew that you knew" Kayla said. "Now if you will excuse me i have to pack a bag for my neice "

--

Sapphire was with Ian. Who had rented a pent house so that Sapphire could stay near Nina. There a knock at the door and Sapphire was sitting on the couch,

Kayla walked in followed by Nikki.

"Ian i'm back and i got company" Kayla shouted.

Ian walked out."Nikki"

"You left you just left your just going to massachuetes no why no nothing else" Nikki said.

"I really don't like you" Sapphire siad.

"You don't know me" Nikki said.

"I know my mom doesn't like you and thats why she pushed you in the pool and everyone said she doesn't like you" Sapphire said,

"Pushed in the pool" Ian asked,

"At her house when y'all came back out with food and she said she was telling them how she's about to push everyone in the pool" Kayla said,"Where she also called Nikki a bitch told her to go to hell and to rot in hell" Kayla said."Just because they act like they get along doesn't mean they actually do"

"She pushed me in the pool for no reason" Nikki said.

"You trying to make everyone figure out that Ian is Sapphire's dad isn't reason enough for her to push you in the pool you deserved that" Kayla said. She knew that nothing Nina did was wrong Nikki was the one trying to start shit."Look i'm going back to the hospital see if i can do anything at all and let you two figure this out." She went towards her neice and knelt next to her."I'm going to be back later i put your mom's emergency phone in there and programed mine Candice and Pheobe's number in there they will be flying here tomorrow and they already rented the pent house next door ok"

"Ok" Sapphire said.

"If she says anything text me bye" Kayla said. Sapphire nodded .She grabbed her bag and walked out.

"I'm going to my room" Sapphire said. She grabbed her book bag and left out to her room.

"You knew and you didn't tell me" Ian asked.

"Yes i knew she confirmed it she told me to stay out of it its not secret we don't get along but you never notice did you. You still love her don't you thats why you left without an explanation then i get a notification that Nina was just airlifted to the place that you happen to be going how is that fair to me you run to her as soon as she is in trouble" Nikki said.

"That is not why i came here and you know it" Ian said,

"Fine then why cause you didn't know she was your daughter this morning" Nikki said.

"I got a call from the hospital they did a blood test and i'm on her birth certificate" Ian said.

"What do you want to do then you gonna leave me and go running back to her i knew it was a matter of time  Nina is the angel she can't do a thing wrong is that how its always going to be" Nikki asked.

"I can't do this with you right now Nikki" Ian said,

"Fine go be with your daughter but remember this she was pregnant and didn't tell you then she gave her daughter up and still didn't tell you" Nikki said

====
Special update since i am happy that i am 16 today