Chapter 1

They were filming episode 8x15 when someone walked into the building with a little girl.

"Hello i'm look for a Nina"

"She's not here till next week" Julies said.

Everyone stopped the scene and went to look at what was going on. Kayla gasped."Sapphire"

"You know her" Kat asked

"Nothing to see here you can talk to me" Kayla said. She walked with them outside.

"What just happened" Paul asked. They were all very confused

"Back to filming we don't need her yet" Julies said.

--

Kayla was sitting outside with Sapphire and her social worker Desiree.

"Do you know my mom" Sapphire asked.

"I do she's my best friend i know your dad to i was there the day you were born" Kayla said. She didn't understand what was happening.

"Can you contact Nina" Desiree said.

"I texted her she'll be here tomorrow she was in LA" Kayla said."I can keep her and i can show you the texts"

"I better tell you why i brought her here" Desiree said.

"She was in Paris Nina had wanted her with a nice family out of the country the man's wife died and he started to take his anger on her she was smart enough to call the cops who called me and now here i am i wanted to see if maybe before putting her into the system was there someone that can take her" Desiree said.

"She had told me a couple months ago if she could go back she would have kept her i'll keep her until nina gets here" Kayla said.

"Ok there is a few things you should know to tell Nina Sapphire has Dyslexia and loud noises and people she doesn't know scare her so at tumes she'll go hide somewhere to be alone" Desiree said."She has a bag of everything she wanted to bring with her. We also got changed back to her original last name"

"Ok" Kayla said. She was nervous to go back inside with everyone in there.

--

Kayla walked back inside with Sapphire. Kat walked up to her,

"Who's the kid" Kat asked.

"Nina's daughter Sapphire" Kayla said. Then she whispered."Somerhalder"

"Hi" Sapphire waved.

Kat knelt next to her."Hi i'm Kat i'm your moms friend"

After everyone finished with there scenes they came over

"Kayla whats going on" Candice asked.

"This is Sapphire Nina's daughter no questions Nina is currently in LA with can't tell you that but she is and she'll be here tomorrow after finishing what she needs done no questions no age no birthday none of it cause i'm not answering anything just know i am her god mom" Kayla said.

"Kayla can i talk to you for a minute" Paul asked.

"Whatever" Kayla said.

"I got her go" Kat said.

Kayla and Paul went to the corner"Her eyes are crystal blue ring a bell" Kayla's eyes widened.

"Paul you better not say a thing she gave her up ok she gave her daughter up because she was 21 turning 22 and she didn't know what she was doing ok she'll be here tomorrow" Kayla siad,

"And you expect him not to notice that his ex's mystery daughter has his eyes" Paul said.

"Paul please don't tell him Nina has enough on her plate she was there cause she wanted her six years old little girl back she wanted her little girl she's finishing the paper work so she has full custody of her daughter ok can you just do me this one favor Paul its all i ask" Kayla said.

"I won't tell him Kayla but he's gonna figure it out eventually" Paul said.