Possible Chapter Ideas/Additional Requests

Hello everybody. Wolfsun97 here with some chapter ideas for you guys. While I created this book to write the random crazy ideas that go through my mind, I want to remind you all that you can make requests. Anyways, I'm currently have some chapters ideas that I want to work on, but don't know which one I should write first.

So, I want to share this ideas with you all to get your opinions on them. These ideas are:
1.) A lemon chapter with both Okita and Nobu (something that I promised to do in How I Met My Harem 1.8)
2.). A sequel to the Olga Marie Animusphere chapter since you all seemed to like is so much and honestly Olga deserves more love.
3.) A Summer chapter featuring servants in swimsuits ( just a crazy beach chapter with some fan service)
4.) A chapter with Saber Artoria, Ruler Jeanne, MHX, and Lancer Artoria (May or May not have a lemon in the chapter)
5.) A lemon chapter with everyone's favorite crazed master: Gudako. Been thinking about this chapter for awhile.

So, let me know if these ideas sound good to you guys are not. Also again, if you guys have any ideas  for chapters you want to see, I would love to give it a shot. I plan on having a new chapter out sometime this weekend. Until then, this is Wolfsun97 signing out.

Here's some Marie Antoinette Alter for you guys: