The Bodyguard Appears (Updated)

*For those who don't know, I recently created my own OC/Mascot, Izumi. So, guess what that means....time for her to meet/beat the harem. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.*

It was a peaceful day in Chaldea. For once, there were no Singularities to resolve, no events to clear, and no grinding that needed to be done. It was a day where everyone could sit back and relax. For example, MHX, MHXX, MHX Alter, Hokusai, and Summer Jalter were spending the day just reading manga under black coffee table. Atalanta, Chiron, Scathach, and Li Shuwen were training in the simulation room. Emiya and Emiya Alter were frantically trying to feed the Saberfaces in the cafeteria who decided to spend their day off binge eating.

Finally, Lancer Fionn Mac Cumhaill and Orion decided to try to peep on the female staff's shower. The perverts of Chaldea were waiting for a day where everyone seemed to have dropped their guards. Nothing was going to stop them from getting their freak on....at least until a large chunk of the wall broke free and slammed the perverted against the opposite wall. The last thing they saw before blacking out was a white haired woman in an full black suit glare at them before running off. Chaldea's alarm immediately went off screaming: Intrudet Alert!!! Intruder Alter!!! An unknown figure has broken into the faculty!!! Prepare countermeasures! All servants prepare for battle!!!

In his room, Ryan looked up from his Nintendo Switch as he and Tomoe Gozen had been replaying Fire Emblem Three Houses when the alarm went off. Jalter groaned in anger as she put down her tea that Mashu had made her while they watched the brown haired boy played his game.

"Are you kidding?! Can we not have one day where something doesn't go wrong?!," Avenger exclaimed angrily.

"I agree. I was looking forward to playing some games with Tomoe.," Ryan admitted.

"Really? Thank you, Master.," Archer of Inferno said with a slight blush on her face.

"Could you two not flirt in front of me?," the fallen holy maiden stated coldly. "It just makes me want to burn you both."

"Umm....should we worry about the intruder?," Mashu asked nervously.

Ryan shook his head as he went back to playing his game. "No. With all the servants I've summoned in the past three years, there's no way anyone can get pas-"

Red Alert!!! Red Alter!!! The intruder is on the move. They have already taken down Fionn, Orion, Astolfo, Kiyohime, Raikou, and Shiki!!!They seem to be heading towards Ryan's room! Protect him at all cos—-oh no!!! They in here!! Someone he—-Arghh!!!

"Ok....now we should be worried.," the master of Chaldea said as the door to his room suddenly opened as Gudako walked in with Saber Alter with a ton of snacks. "What are you two doing?! Chaldea is under attack!!"

Gudako just ignored the boy as she walked up to the boy. "Yeah yeah...it's probably just a drill. Besides, the servants that the intruder has taken down are the weaker ones....the heavy hitters like Gilgamesh, Scathach, Hercules, and Merlin should taken them down long before they get here. Now let's ha—"

That's when the wall was bursted open as ruble flew toward the group. Jalter, Salter, and Tomoe destroyed the pieces of rubble that flew towards them while Mashu summoned her shield and defended the two master just the intruder of Chaldea walked through the wreckage. They were a young woman with white hair and bright red eyes wearing a full black suit. An aura of pure anger seemed to radiate off her as she scanned the room until she locked eyes with Ryan. She had finally found him...

 She had finally found him