Extra Celebration (Updated)

*This chapter is in honor of the tenth anniversary of Fate/Extra. Please enjoy.*

Ryan was just hanging out in his room trying to find something to do. Sure, Ishtar was currently organizing another race like she did last year, but the brown hair boy wasn't super interested in that right now. He just wanted to spend the day playing video games, but the problem was which video game? He could finally tackle the game known as Persona 5, finally finished Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle, or just play another Pokémon Nuzlocke.
However, his attitude changed when he picked up his PSVita.

Ryan hadn't play the system for almost a year now...but he remembered he still had a couple of games he hadn't finished them yet. Maybe today was the day he finally continued his play through of Final Fantasy X. Suddenly, the door was flung open as familiar Roman emperor walked in the room.

"Hello praetor! I have come for my daily praise!!," Nero exclaimed with a cheer before noticing the game system in his hand

"Hello praetor! I have come for my daily praise!!," Nero exclaimed with a cheer before noticing the game system in his hand. "Oh are you going to play a game?"

"I was thinking about it.," Ryan stated as Red Saber walked over and sat right next to him. "I'm still deciding which game to play though."

"Might I recommend Fate/Extella?," Nero said pulling out the game box. "I know you love this game and you can spend more time with me both in the physical world and virtual. Twice the Nero, twice the fun!"

"Did you just break the fourth wall?," Ryan asked with a raised eyebrow in confusion.

"Play the game darling!," Tamamo no Mae exclaimed appearing out of nowhere as she hugged her husband from behind

"Play the game darling!," Tamamo no Mae exclaimed appearing out of nowhere as she hugged her husband from behind. "I have my own route in the game and it's a much happier ending than Nero's ending."

"Where in the world did you come from?!," the master of Chaldea asked confused.

"Hey you vixen! Did you imply that your route is better than mine?!," the Roman emperor yelled angrily.

"Well I did as I answered his summons three times!," the Caster class servant said a smug smile. "After all I love him more than you do."

"That's not true!,"'Nero yelled back. "He only bought the game so he spend time with me. Beside I'm his number four waifu and you're not even in the top ten!!"