4- The First & last two shows

We arrived in Miami late. Bil & Finn have 2 shows here. Maggie asked if I could find some local Vegan spots so we could order food the next couple of days. You'd think being stuck on a bus with the same people day after day would get old but not for them. I can tell they genuinely love and enjoy each others company. It's nice to see there's a family unit that exists like theirs. They're really good to the crew too. I'm happy. This job has been a dream come true so far, minus trying really hard to fight my feelings for Billie. I know she's got a flirty personality but I think she likes me too. Fuck, I gotta focus.

Everyone's talking about the virus going around. Shits crazy. They're talking about postponing the tour. And I overheard Maggie telling Patrick that they caught the stalker on video multiple times outside their house.
B and Finn killed the first show & it's official the 2nd will be the last for awhile.
It's the end of the second show, I can tell Bil is worried. Disappointing her fans, the virus and the creep that keeps showing up to her home. I can see it all over her face. She's strong, she'll get through this too.
We're on the bus headed back to Cali now. The mood is kind of somber understandably. Everyone's asleep at least I thought so until the privacy shade on my bunk flew open. "Hey mama, you asleep?"
Not yet, what's good? She climbed into my bunk and slid the curtains shut. I officially can't move or speak. We were flat on our backs, her hip was pressed against mine. She was silent staring at the ceiling.
"Billie....are you okay?" Is all I could get to roll off my tongue.
"I don't know man, This shit sucks. I'm mad the tour is off. I'm mad my fans are disappointed. I'm fucking scared to go home because of that fucking creep...FUUUUCK." She had both hands over her face. I propped myself up on my elbow. "I'm sorry B, your fans love you & you're literally protecting their health calling it off for now. Don't be so hard on yourself. As for the stalker, fuck I mean y'all could come stay with me at the lodge until they can put his ass in jail." She threw her arms down to her side & looked over at me. Our faces were centimeters apart. She licked her lips 👄 "You'd let us stay with you??"
"Are you kidding?! Of course!" All of the sudden a big ass smile spread across her face, she reached over and brushed my hair behind my ear, wtf is about to happen, I can't fucking move. She leaned forward and kissed me on my forehead. "You're fucking amazing, I'll be right back!" She was gone as fast as she came. I heard her knocking on her parents door, they got the private room on the bus. "Mommy! We need to talk!"
And that's how Finneas and Billie ended up on a plane back to Oregon with me. Claudia would eventually join us in a few days after a modeling gig she had.
Their parents had to go home & try to handle the stalker situation in person. Everyone agreed between that and the quarantine orders the best option was my lodge, in the mountains far away from LA ✈️
Why am I so nervous? Fuck I can't stand liking someone this much. We just landed.

Shits about to get real interesting