10- Daddy

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining directly in my eyes. It took me a minute to remember that I wasn't alone. I rolled over but Bil was gone. There was a piece of paper lying where she slept last night.

"Don't be mad. No one knows yet & I wanna be the one to tell everyone and Not by them seeing me come out of your room in the morning. Text me when you're up."

Hmm. So does she think her family doesn't know she's Bi or is she talking about telling them she's seeing someone who works for them.....maybe both? Oh fuck.
................
📱Me: You up?
................
📱Bil- Good morning beautiful
................
📱Me: Come talk to me, please
................
📱Bil- 🏃🏽‍♀️
...............
📱Me- you stupid lol, I'm serious, please!
...............

My door flung open. "I'm here, what's your next two wishes!?" She was laughing at her own joke, typical 🙄😂. "Are you done?" She rolled her eyes and plopped down on the bed. "What's good mama?" "You tell me.." I held up the note. "Oh. Well in a nut shell I haven't came out yet, like to anyone. And I just didn't want Fin & Claud seeing me come out of your room this morning or some shit. I just wanna tell them face to face before I start hugging & kissing on you in front of everyone."
"Billie, you really think your family doesn't know??" She looked confused. "I mean I don't know maybe, but I just wanna make it official you know?"
"Okay, I understand, are you nervous?" I wasn't gonna tell her that they knew before she did, not my place. She looked confused again.
"Nervous!? Have you seen me with my family? I'm good mama, I've just always been open with my parents and vice versa. You feel me?"
"For sure! I respect it."
I brushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear. She snatched my wrist aggressively and started kissing my finger tips. I bit my lip and let out a wimperish sigh. She knew what she was doing because I can see that cocky ass, Alpha ass, I'm not a bottom ass, sexy ass fucking smirk. She makes me feel completely powerless....and I like it.
Her lips feel so good.
She hopped off the bed, grabbed my ankles and yanked me so that I fell flat on my back. She was biting her bottom lip crawling back up towards me, her legs were on both sides of me now. She licked my lips and kissed me hard. She moved down my neck while slipping her hands up my shirt. "Take it off."
"You take it off lol" she looked pissed. "Why you mad B?"
"I want you to let me dominate you."
Que the butterflies 🦋 LOL.
"I can do that." I took my shirt off. "Now what?" She smiled. "Stand up."
Okay I'm not trying to be combative but, "On the bed?" "Yes on the bed." She rolled her eyes.
I stood up....on the bed lol. She looked up at me and slid her fingers over the the waist band of my sweats & pulled them down my legs. "Take em off." I complied and pulled my feet the rest of the way out. She tossed them on the floor. She started to kiss my thighs. My knees buckled & she laughed. "Damn, don't fall mama!" She kept going, "fuck Bil I'm not going to be able to hold myself up." She stood up. "Turn around." I complied. I could feel her lips on my back now while she unhooked my bra. She pressed her body up against me and slid my bra off my arms from the back. "Turn around." She cupped both of my tits & kissed them gently. Now she was cupping them with her mouth, flicking my nipples with her tongue. My knees buckled, I grabbed the hair on the back of her head pulling her off of my boob. I couldn't take it anymore I had to kiss her. She made out with me for a minute before we finally laid down. She slid her hand into my panties still kissing me. She pulled away just enough to whisper; "You're so wet, do I turn you on mama?" She asked playfully.
"You know you fucking do, don't stop...please"
I begged her to keep kissing and touching me. "Please what?"
"Stop playin!" I pleaded pulling her face back towards me.
"I want you to call me daddy." She whispered.
Okay. That caught me off guard but it's kind of fucking sexy so....
"I want you to fuck me daddy....." She smiled biting her lip. She removed my panties and threw my legs over her shoulders. Goddamn has she done this before 😳 My vag was throbbing with anticipation. She started kissing the lips and licked the slit not fully penetrating it with her tongue yet. She stopped & looked up at me. "Say it again & tell me what you want me to do."
I want you to eat my pussy.....please...daddy"
She shoved her tongue deep inside me, licking up & down & in circles. I was surprised at how good she was. Fuck I was getting close....."Don't stop.....just like that." My legs were shaking, "I'm cumming!"
"Okay...okay....Fuck Bil stop!" I closed my legs trapping her head. "Damn bitch you tryna to suffocate me!? Lol" "You wouldn't stop!!" I laughed.
She took off her shirt and used it to wipe her face off. "Well?" She asked. "Well what? Miss Eilish are you fishing for compliments??" I asked. She threw a pillow at me.
"It was good babe, you sure that was your first time? Lol" She rolled her eyes. "It's not like it's rocket science mama."
"Yeah well, tell that to some of my exes LOL" she laughed. I walked over to her and hugged her. "You're so beautiful, we should get cleaned up and head downstairs before people get suspicious lol." She slapped my ass. "You ain't wrong! I'm gonna go to my room and shower & shit. See you downstairs?"
"Yep!"

She blew me a kiss.

Damn.