15 - Ella is coming out! Surprise!

LISA POV

It has been couple of months since our marriage and we've been happy that I don't know how to describe it. Jennie is now on the 9th month pregnancy and she is supposed to deliver in 3 days's time. She's been tired these past months because her tummy is bigger than usual. I am worried about her size but she said not to worry that much. Even Dr Yeri told me not to worry about it. It's normal. So today we are going to check in to the hospital in case Jennie's water broke.

"Lili, have you got all the items ready for hospitalization?"

"Yes Nini, all ready and set! We should be able to go later. Are you nervous Nini?" I asked her because she looked really worried.

"A little yes, but I have you, so I think I'll survive" Jennie smiles and I kissed her forehead to make sure she felt safe.

"I will be with you along the way Nini, I'll even enter the delivery theatre to support you ok. You have nothing to worry about" She then nods and smile widely to me.

We went to the living room where Seulrene and Chaesoo is there too. It's Friday so it is our chilling out time. We decided not to work today because I need to be ready for Jennie's delivery. All of us talk together with our moms and laugh at jokes Eun-woo made. Suddenly Jennie hold my hand tight with a worry expression.

"What is it Nini? Are you in pain?" I asked her and she shakes her head.

"No Lili, but I think my water broke." She showed and the couch is wet with her water pouring down.

"Oh, we should get going to the hospital now then! I'll get the things" All of them realize what happen and all helped Jennie to walk. We went down to the car and I drove her to the hospital. Others are in another van all together going to accompany me.

Once in the hospital, Jennie was taken away and checked in to a room we have decide before. Dr Yeri came in later and greet us.

"Hey they Jennie, apparently we need to wait for your contraction to happen. So it might take like 2-3 hours if we lucky" Jennie nods and waited for further explanations.

"We'll get you the epidural soon so that it will not be that pain for you" and with that Dr Yeri left us together. The rest of the gang decide to go and eat outside with Eun-woo since Jennie is ok before coming here. I told them to come after few more hours and they agreed.

After about 2 hours, Jennie's contraction is getting bigger and she can feel the pain so Dr Yeri came and injected her with Epidural first. She cried with the injections because I know how painful it is. I was at her situation when I was with Eun-woo but my tummy is way smaller so she is tired most of the time.

After few more hours, I can see Jennie sweating and she is in pain. Then Dr Yeri came and said it is now ready to pop out and get her to delivery theatre where I followed and accompany my wife.

"Push Jennie... you can do it..." Jennie is having trouble pushing and she is become tired from time to time. She was about to give up when I hold her hands and smile at her.

"For our baby Nini, you can do it.." She pushed it one more time and I can hear Ella's voice crying. It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard since Eun-woo.

"Wait Nini, we got something here, you need to push again.." Dr Yeri suddenly asked Jennie to push and I'm getting worried. Jennie not giving up push harder 2 to 3 times when suddenly another baby came out a little bit smaller than Ella. And they are 2 minutes different.

"We got twins here Lisa and Jennie! Apparently she's been hiding behind the first one and we thought the baby is just big but this is her little sister" Dr Yeri explains while cleaning our second baby. I was overwhelm with the situation that my tears drop. I am so happy Jennie is okay and I am so happy that I got two daughters now!