2

- end of flashback -
me and kairi are bestfriends, we've been for a while now. he's makes me so happy, although only one thing. i think he doesn't like me anymore, well like that. but of course i do, i've liked him for really long now but i've never been bold enough to express that to him.
i sat in class thinking about it, thinking about telling him how i felt. hoping i could put it in a form where he doesn't stop being my friend.
my thought ended in a click as i heard the classroom door open.

"alright class, may i have your attention." the teacher said.
we all looked up confused.

"today we have a new student!
her name is heather, heather do you mind introducing yourself?"
"sure! hi, my names heather. i'm reallt nice i like to paint, skate, also love the beach alot." she said smiling.
i looked over at kairi, his eyes his smile.
"alright, thank you! you can sit next to kairi cosentino. he's right over there."
the teacher said. i stared at the girl smiled walking over to sit next to him.
i'm not gonna lie i got a bit jealous, but it's okay nothing gonna happen.
i hope.

few minutes later i looked back at them and they were laughing, kairi stared at her everytime she looked away. he seemed to find her beautiful i could see it in his eyes.
i overheard him telling her, her laugh was cute aswell.
next period
"kai-"
"hold on jae, i needa tell heather something." he said pushing me out the way i stared as he happily walked to her locker, i knew what he had asked her. i became more jealous and he became more distant.

2 days later

                          jaelyn
hey dummy, wanna hang? :)

kairi
tmr? i can't rn i'm
with heather!
                         jaelyn
      oh yeah thats fine..
                        jaelyn
             cya, love you
                read 6:34 pm

i started to get a bit sad, don't get me wrong i don't care that their friends.. well maybe a bit but i don't wanna loose him. he's my only bestfriend i've ever had and probably will have.
i'm scared to be replaced

few hours later

calling kairi <3 ........
k: hey dummy 
j: hi! wyd?
k: getting ready to sleep
j: oh ;( don't go
k: shutup loser
j: rude :(
k: wait can i call you back?
j: why?
k: heather wants to ft!
j: didn't you guys just hang tho...
k: well.. but-
j: okay bye.

i knew he was probably gonna leave me at some point, heather is gonna be the new me.. she seems so lucky already. i don't wanna loose him :(

next day at school

me and kairi were talking by the janitors closet as usual, i noticed heather was coming.
"kairii, we still hangin'?" she said.
i looked at kairi then the floor, we were supposed to hang today. obviously kairi didn't notice i was hurt.
"obviously you dummy." he replied to her. i walked off to 1 period leaving kairi and heather alone, they didn't even notice i left.

the more distant he became the more i fell inlove with him.

hi fuckers
- jas <3