Prologue

Prologue

Year XX26 when the very first place had disappeared. There were no reports of where it went, crash, or landed. The mysterious event confused everybody. A plane that my father, the only family I have left, took to get to Japan. I was with my aunt when the news about my father's plane gone missing spread. The news spread all over the world of the mysterious disappearance of the said plane. The media were all about it but couldn't really give a proper detail.

People tried calling the missing passengers through their phones. They ring, but no one would answer.

Search parties went on for years until the government decided to call it off. It was taking too long and not a single clue was found. Eventually, the missing passengers were declared.

It was confusing. And I couldn't accept the fact that my father is dead, so I set off. I took a plane to Japan just like my father. I was determined to find him. Go look around at the city for clues.

But just as we passed by the Pacific Ocean, a weird turbulence caught our plane and drove us downward, to the sea.

I thought for sure that it was over. That I was dead, but when I awoke, I found myself in a submerge land along with my fellow passengers.

The Lost City of Atlantis.

****************************************************

This scifi story was actually inspired by the news of disappearing planes. Seriously, as soon as I heard the news I was really curious. A plane could not just vanish into thin air like that without a trace. I don't know if they found the plane yet, but if they do then that would be a relief!

And you know, because I have a weird mind, I started to imagine that maybe the people of Atlantist took them. Hehehehe. So yeah, here it is. The whole story how I came up with this.

So what do you guys think? :)

Leave a Vote and Comment if you like it - or find it interesting. ☻☻