Chapter 3: THE WILL OF LOGIC VS THE CAGE OF OBEDIENCE

The shinobi's aura started to expand to a size which was ten times higher than its last size. Its coloured concentrated to the point his body could no longer be seen through the aura. Even Kazuna had no idea what was inside the aura, his sharp left eye could not see through the aura.

"What a damn drag..." Kazuna said with an irritated face.

The group of snipers was trembling in reaction to the chaos they had seen. Their leader yelled:
"Stop acting like cowards!!!!! YOU MORONS BETTER KEEP YOUR AIM STEADY!!! THIS IS NOT OVER YET!!!"

Kazuna raised his hand and aimed towards the shinobi's aura. He thrust his hand releasing the charges in the form of an electrical, blue, thick beam which had an irregular shape. It hit the aura resulting in a huge electrical blast which flashed bright rays of light through the atmosphere and spread sparking noises of thunder in the field of battle.

The aura was no longer visible but blue lightning charges were flashing in the atmosphere as the shinobi could be seen. His body's skin was completely dark black and had a red shade on it at this point. His eyes were completely red and glowed dark red to bright red after each second. On the other hand, his eyebrows could no longer be seen. His vessels could be seen on his body like thick,red colored pipes giving a sharp glow from beneath his skin. His new height was four times his original height.

He smirked while looking at Kazuna and clapped his hands together. His strength had multiplied so massively that the clap resulted in a giant transparent,wave of wind knocking Kazuna on to the shattered ground full of craters. Kazuna balanced himself with his strength standing firm on the ground as he jumped back into the air by pushing force from his super strengthened feet. His trajectory was straight towards the black and red monster. He channeled the chakra flowing through his body into the middle of his right palm condensing it into a blue mass of raw chakra that appeared like an orb of plasma. Once it grew out from the middle of his palm,he dispersed small rays of chakra that enwrapped the orb like mass and forming a blue glowing sphere of chakra that had spinning layers shrouding the blue mass. Kazuna pointed it towards the transformed shinobi's face while he reached him. Just as he was about to slam it into his face while raising his hand,the shinobi's large black hand grabbed the sphere completely cancelling it off with his strength leaving smoke in his hand as he slammed his knee in Kazuna's gut causing him to scream in pain while the pressurized force of the hit sent him flying through the air. Kazuna emitted his ki outwards like a white glowing aura and used it's thrust force to balance himself in mid air. Kazuna was panting as he glared at the shinobi. The shinobi was surprised to see such a furious expression when he had clearly over powered Kazuna's strength at this point.
"You still don't see it Kazuna Kaminari. You are an arrogant bastard!!!! Can't you just yield to the authority of the elderly? Fate will show you the result of your actions...." He smirked and clenched his fists.
Kazuna smirked and replied:
"Ohhhh please...you bark one of the most bullshitting statements I've ever come across in my life....your ideologies and your stupidities are so perfectly in sync that they make me wanna break your bones and then teach you some sensible lesson that will be useful in life."
He flew towards Kazuna using the thrust force of his ki reaching him within a second as his left fist went straight to uppercut his chin. Kazuna put his right wrist against the shinobi's fist. The wrist had a black bracer with four dense, spikey blades attached to it's surface. The impact of the hit shattered the blades putting cracks on the bracer's surface as it pushed Kazuna back in the air.

Kazuna channeled ki into his hands materializing it into two giant balls of plasma which he slinged at the shinobi with great speed as they exploded within split seconds resulting in huge,bright flashy,yellow waves that made the ground shake from the force of the blast.
The shinobi did not seem to have suffered any kind of effect from the attack and rushed straight at Kazuna through the air with impressive speed. Kazuna grit his teeth in anger as he mumbled:
"Damn this bastard."
He hit Kazuna in the right jaw using his elbow with immense speed which pushed him downwards in intense pain causing some of his mouth's vessels to bursts as blood dripped down his mouth. He punched the air continuously while aiming at Kazuna with tremendous force that resulted in the formation of wind streams that knocked Kazuna through a mountain as he landed on the ground feeling extreme pain. He completely stood up with blood coming down from his nose as the shinobi looked at him from the air.
"You should stay down Kazuna. That will make this easier for both of us."
Kazuna looked at the shinobi's vessels which were revealing on his body. He focused his vision onto his body and scanned it completely as the shinobi glanced mockingly at Kazuna.
Kazuna could see the blood flow in his vessels increasing and his muscles slowly expanding. He said to himself in his brain:
"Is his strength continuously being enhanced? If I recall he gained tremendous power after that mark spread on him and transformed...it was definitely a nature energy seal...that means he is probably channeling nature energy from this planet...this moron is probably using it to make himself stronger but does his technique have a limit? If his body keeps doing this he would eventually die...I will have to shut off my elemental tomoes and switch to extreme insight to get a reading of his chakra..."
The six-tomoes around his iris disappeared as his iris started glowing brighter than before he could see chakra flowing into the shinobi's body in the form of a bright green colour within an external network wrapped around his circulatory system. Nature energy which appeared like a purple bright ooze was entering his body from the atmosphere and infused with his chakra. Kazuna started hypothesizing:
"Ahhh I see that nature energy is infusing with his chakra to enhance his strength so it was a nature energy seal...however,chakra is a combination of physical energy and life force,if this technique was used on Earth it wouldn't be damaging for his life force...but this planet isn't Earth...it has different nature energy which is gonna affect this moron...still there's a possibility he could shut it off and beat the heck out of me before that I was planning to save my power but It seems I don't have a choice but to use up my energy...if I save it now I might not even get the chance to use ...I'm gonna have to do it....."