READING GUIDE 2

THE SUPERNATURAL AND FANTASY TERMS

This reading Guide is constructed to help you out with a few terms that may come around in the novel.
If you feel like you don't understand them while reading,you can just come back here.

(Other reading guides explaining different amazing terms of the story's world building and charcater facts will appear throughout the book once we are closer to them while reaching later chapters)

KI:
In this novel, it is a controlled form of a creature's physical energy.
Every charcater has a different ki because it originates from different bodies which have different souls. Therefore,whenever someone tries to sense another person's ki the different feelings generated in the one sensing the other user's ki is indication of a different soul's signature.
Identical bodies or bodies that are taken over may seem to have the same kind of ki,but those who have mastered its control can sense the differences by feeling small variations in the frequency of the emanating ki.

AURA:

It is the emanated physical  form of different residual physical, supernatural,mystical,celestial or other forms of energy or essences that come from different creatures.
It can either be felt as an invisible essence or appear in different forms that have their own effects on the environment.

CELESTIAL:

Anything related to divine realms or containing celestial energy is termed as celestial.

CELESTIAL ENERGY:

Basically celestial energy is a holy mystical form of energy in fantasy realms that can give powers like formation of elements and also control over natural elements such as the earth,fire,water, air,lightning etc.

It can also give abilities like telekinesis,telepathic powers,creating plasmic projectiles of different forms,it is also capable of healing at an advanced level like the restoration of organs and giving life force to revive a dead character.

Its nature is quite reverse to that of demonic beings and magic, it is super effective against them and it can cancel any magic attacks in its raw concentrated form and weaken demons as well.We could say that the difference between celestial beings and demons is sort of like heaven and hell in the fantasy realms and same goes for celestial energy and magic

A few characters may also have specific markings or tattoos in their bodies that hold celestial energy reserves

SUPER STRENGTH:

It is the ability to exert more force and be  physically stronger compared to a normal human being at a remarkable level.