Chapter 5

-Authors Note-

Wow my story is so close, in chapters, to the other ones. Me happy! >.<

It had been a couple weeks I've been here. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Even Chris whom seems to be irritated by Luna all the time.

"Meh," Luna stuck her tongue out at Chris. "Luna!" Chris grabbed her arm and tickled her. I laughed.

"Max"

I turned around. Kate stood at the corner wearing a shire white sweater and baby blue jeans. Her long blonde hair was in curls down to her waist. (her hair was up when they met)

"Yes?"

"I wanted to introduce you to someone," she grabbed my arm and led me down the hall. I turned and glanced at Chris. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

Kate and I walked down the hall then around the corner stood a boy with red hair and blue eyes. He smiled to Kate then turned to me and held out his hand.

"I'm Ren," he smiled when I took his hand,"You must be Max, Chris has told me a lot about you." I blushed. His eyes went down to my shirt,"Is that Chris's shirt?" I glanced down. He was right I was wearing Chris's shirt. I blushed.

"Yes because I let her," I turned around to see Chris behind me. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Ren stared at me then smiled, "I'm glad to see Chris found someone."

"What!? We're not dating!" I stared a him. "Oh....sorry," Ren looked at Chris. I glanced at him, He looked at me and smiled. "Nice meeting you," I turned around and walked away. I walked down the hall, Luna and Lee were running around chasing each other.

"Hello"

I turned around. A girl with long black hair and green eyes stared at me. She wore a silver top with a long black skirt. "Hello to you too." She held out her hand, I grasped it tightly.

"Mariah," Chris came up behind me. Mariah looked at me then at Chris, jealousy clear on her face. "Chris," she smiled. Chris stared at her,"Come on Max," He pulled me,"Don't wanna be late." I looked at Mariah, she bowed and walked away.

"Chris, who is she?"

"Mariah Lunes, why?"

" I felt a dark aura from her". Who ever Mariah was, something wasn't right. Who is she?