Chapter 3

The school was huge. the outside bricks were covered in vines, the inside was even more amazing. A huge chandelier hung from the ceiling, candelabras lit up the halls. The curtains on the windows were blood red, a winding staircase led upstairs. Everything was so beautiful. The lights were dim, every girl and boy was staring at me. I hid in Chris's arm, "What's wrong?"

"Everyone's staring at me" I whispered. He squeezed my hand, "It's all right."  We walked into the main office, Chris registered me in. "There now that's done, we can-"

"Chris!"

I turned around to the voice, a little girl with blonde hair looked at me then at Chris,"Are you two-"

"Don't even say it!" Chris yelled. She just smiled at him,then walked over to me,"Hi! I'm Luna", she held out her hand, I shook it. "Max," she hugged me tightly around the waist. "Luna," Chris growled. Luna stuck her tongue out at him, I laughed. "That was rude, Luna." A blondish brown haired girl walked over to us. "Hi, I'm sorry for Luna's behavior," she glared at Luna.

 Luna let go of my waist and grabbed my arm and started pulling me down the hall, "It's fine, are you her sister?"

"No of course not," she laughed,"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kate."

"Nice to meet you"

"Likewise," she smiled,"Here comes Luna's brother." Down the hall came a boy the same height as Luna, same blonde hair and blue eyes. Luna hid in my shirt. "That's Lee, as you can tell they are twins."  Lee came over to us and stared at me, his eyes wavered, then he turned to Chris,"Chris." He nodded, Chris nodded back

"Luna!" he grabbed her arm. "Hey!" I stepped in front of her,"That's not how you treat a girl!" He looked at me, then bowed,"Sorry miss." I stood in shock Did he just bow to me?

Everyone stared at me, I bowed back to him, he smiled. Kate turned to me,"We'll walk you to class," she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall. "Bye Chris!" I hollered to him. "Bye Max"