He Changed Me

It all started back when I was on my 8th grade. I was on my first day of school, I was getting late but instead of getting ready I was busy finding my phone.

"Finally!", I said with happiness

I was really late to school and I didn't want to go either, so I decided to just stay at home, my parents we're at work so they didn't know thatvi wasn't on school.

The whole time I was just on my phone, even eating, taking a bath... I just can't live without it.

and even on school I was busy on my phone, I can't even focus on my studies and on my chores at home.

My parents got really mad for all of that so they take my phone and keep that until my grades got better.

But guess what!, my grades got lower and lower and I just sit at the corner of my room looking depressed as I said I can't live without my phone.

My parents we're worried that they can't do anything so they just give me back my phone.

I can't really take anything seriously except my phone. My face just went into happiness when they gave me my phone.

Everything went as always and yeah I got my grades so low, I got the lowest among all of them but why do I care as long as I'm happy right?

I treated my phone as my everything, it gave my what my parents can't give me.
--

It all change when I met this guy named kleo.

I was busy on my phone and someone randomly chatted me.

*Kleo Vargas sent you a message*

I opened the message and it said hello, and I said hello too.
--
Kleo: hello:-)
Cassandra: hello
--

"Class Dismissed"
--
I was walking onto the exit door to go home but one little thing tried to stop me.

I opened the little piece of paper and red it.
-
"Can you be my friend?:-)"
-
I wrote "yes" and leave where it came from. When I got at home I got another message from kleo.
--
Kleo: thank you:-)
--

As time passes kleo and i just get closer and closer, and did I already tell you that he can't speak that's why we just talk with paper and and on chat also I studied sign language just for him.

"Hey wanna go out?", I saw written on the paper.

I just said yes. Things got more really exciting I think I was falling for him but one day I wasn't thinking anymore I actually fall for him.

For the first time I felt happiness more than my phone.

"Hey kleo, I wanna tell you something", I said while doing sign language.

"Yeah?", he said doing the same.

"I like you, no, I love you!" , I said, then started running.

He followed me and stopped me. "I love you too".
--

And now we're here on our own home with our lovable children.

He thought me that I can be happy without that phone and to do more. He changed me, a lot!
--

Sana nagustuhan nyo
Wattpad: bettinagabrielle
YouTube: Bettina Gabrielle