Rain

Shinya's POV

Rain. I hated the rain. It always reminded me of the days I was training to be Mahiru's mate. When I had to mercilessly kill children my age.

Rain

It reminds me of the monster I am.

After being scolded by Kureto and being  threatened by him to stay away from Guren, I was on my way to Gurens office. But today of all days I had to bump into Seishero. I was already in a bad mood. Hence I was in no mood to be bullied by him. But there was no way he was gonna let me go without saying the same old facts like how I'm just a foster shit and that I should know my place. I don't know if it was because of my bad mood. I dared to glare at him. At the mighty Seishero, a Hiragi. As a result of my glare I got a punch on my face. Funny thing was that it didn't even hurt. What hurt was that I couldn't do anything back to him even though I was much stronger than him. After being satisfied by my reaction he left and I continued my way to Guren's office.

After reaching the familiar place I knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard Guren saying in a calm voice. Going in I noticed that Guren wasn't sitting in his usual place behind the desk doing his papers as he always does. He was standing in front of the large window behind his desk. He looked so calm but I could see the sadness behind his calm face. "Guren" I said trying to get his attention. "What Shinya" Guren asked. "Kureto brother has been investigating about your students who got the black demon weapons in such a short time". "So" Guren questioned. "So if you just answer all his dman questions then he would stop threatening me to stay away from you" I said moving closer to his desk so he could clearly hear my voice. "I have nothing to say to Kureto" stated Guren. "But Guren" I tried to convince him. "Shinya, do you think the people we loved would still be alive and smiling by our side if this world wasn't so wretched?" Guren questioned trying to change the subject completely. "What are you saying Guren?" I asked confused. "Do you think Mahiru would be alive if it weren't for Gods wrath on humans?" Guren asked in a small voice. Again Mahiru. Why does she not leave this man even after her death?. Why does she possess him like a evil spirit. Why does he not let her go. Does he not see the people who love him and care for him standing by his side. It angered me so much that he doesn't care for all the people who loved him. That he doesn't care about me. It angered me so much that I lost control of my emotions.I went to Guren. Pulled his collar forcefully and kissed him.

I don't know if it was because of the rain or was it just a bad day.

But I hated the Rain.