Ache

Shinya's POV

Guren was sitting in the couch a lil bit further then everyone. He showed no emotion. Just sitting there with his head down. He must be disgusted by me. Maybe thats why he is not saying anything. The thought itself was painful but maybe it's better this way.

Yes, I still ache for you over and over again.
If this is not love then what is it?

"Ahhhhh I don't want you to leave" Goshi whined. "Well orders are orders. There is nothing I can do"  I was smiling but inside everything was shattering lil by lil. Everyone gathered around me and started saying how they didn't want me to leave. How it wouldn't be fun anymore. All this time Guren remained seated without a word. "We can still meet whenever there is a mission in Shinjuku" that wasn't a complete lie. We'll still be able to meet. Then all of a sudden Guren got up and came towards me. He took my hand and pulled me out of the office forcefully. "Don't follow us" Guren ordered the members angrily. What got into him all of a sudden and where was he taking me. "Guren slow down" I tried telling him but he ignored my plea. The way he was pulling me by my hand was hurting me. But nothing I said or did stopped him. Then he took me to office. Closed the door and pushed me against it. "Guren what are doing? It hur" before I could complete my sentence, Guren kissed me. Just like our previous kiss, this one was forceful as well but this time I wasnt the one doing it. It was Guren. I wanted this moment to stop so that we could do this forever. But at the same time for some reason I didnt like this. And so I pushed him. But Guren wouldn't budge cause he was stronger then me. But then he stopped kissing but still kept the distance. He kept me glued to the wall, while holding my hands firmly. Guren wasn't facing me. He kept his head down. He wasnt even saying anything. "Guren" I called him but he gave no reaction. I called out to him again but still he gave me no reaction. But then he loosened his grip on my hands. I touched his face slowly and tried making him face me. And he did face. But the expression I saw on Guren's face surprised me. He was crying. Tears were flowing down from his eyes. This man. This strong man who has never cried before no matter how cruel life has been to him, was crying in front of me. "Don't leave me"Guren pleaded. "I need you" Guren said in such a small voice that I could barely hear him. But that was enough to shatter my heart.