I Need You

Guren's POV

When Shinya said that he was moving to Shinjuku forever on Kureto's orders. Something snapped inside me. I realised something that I should have realised long ago. How important Shinya is to me.

Even when I dont,
I need you.

Without thinking I took his hand and stormed off. He kept telling me to let go. But I wasn't gonna let him go. Not now, when I have finally realised my feelings for him. I took him to my office and locked the door. I pushed him to the door and kissed him. I thought that the kiss would be able to convey my feelings. But Shinya pushed me away. Without me even realising, tears had started flowing down from my eyes. When I saw his blue eyes. "Don't leave me", "I need you" these words came out without my realisation. I guess these were my true feelings. Shinya didn't say anything. He just stood there in shock. "Guren what are you saying" Shinya asked in a small voice. "You can't leave me like this. Shinya your necessary for me" the words were barely coming out of my mouth. "So you don't want me to leave because I m necessary to you" Shinya questioned. Before I could say anything Shinya pushed me further away. "What the hell Guren. What about my feelings huh?. Are you so selfish to even consider my feelings?. Can't you see me suffering staying by your side?. Can't you see how miserable I feel thinking that one day you'll know about my feelings and find me disgusting. Can't you see me suffering?" Shinya yelled. I had never seen Shinya so angry. I was taken aback but we needed to talk. It was now or never. "Then tell me your feelings. You said that I didn't consider your feelings. Then tell me how you feel" I said taking a step towards him. "I like you damn it. I always have" Shinya said in voice barely audible. That was enough for me. That's all I needed to hear. I went and hugged him. I needed to make sure that he wouldn't run away from his feelings or me. "We are both suck at talking about our feelings" a chuckle escaped my lips. "Huh what are you saying stupid Guren" Shinya questioned in a small voice. He was still trembling in my arms. So I hugged him close to me. Making sure there was no space between us. "I like you too idiot" I whispered in his ear. I could feel Shinya hugging me back. "Your so mean Guren" Shinya said with a sigh of relief.

We sat in that position for while. Just holding each other close. After a while, when we both had calmed down. Shinya told me that he had asked Kureto to transfer him to Shinjuku because he was afraid that I might find him disgusting after that kiss. I assured him that he would never disgust me. Now that everything had been cleared, we decided to talk to Kureto about Shinya's transfer to Shinjuku. The next day Shinya went to talk to Kureto about the transfer. While I waited for him outside Kureto's office. Shinya came out sighing after a long talk with Kureto. "What did he say". "He is punishing me for going back on my words" Shinya said with a pout. "What's the punishment". I wasn't worried. Okey maybe a little. "A mountain of paperwork" Shinya said while trying to wipe his fake tears. "That's it. Kureto sure is going easy on you". "So mean Guren. You say that cause you don't have do it" Said Shinya while putting his arm around my shoulder. We were walking to his office. But this man had no problem clinging to me like that out in the open. Come on, think about my feelings too Shinya idiot. "I'll help you with paper works". "Huh what did you say. Can you repeat it again" Shinya asked with a teasing smile. "Forget it then". I went ahead of him. "Ahhhh Guuurrreeen, you said you would help, don't go back on your word later" Shinya said like a whining child. It was fun teasing him. Shinya came and started walking beside me. Both smiling like idiots.

I hope that you'll need me as much as I need you.
___________________________
Authors Note

Please vote and comment.
"Forgotten" and "Be Mine" are other two Gureshin fanfics that I've written, so be sure to check out those two 😊