Chapter 10 - Chase?

A month passed and I'm home now.

I wake up to be wrapped in someone's arms. I look at the person who has their arms wrapped around me and is still asleep and who is shirtless. Stiles. I pry the arms off of me and wake him up.

"Stiles. Wake up." I said patting his shoulder. It felt cold.
"Yeah yeah." He mutters still keeping his eyes closed. He finally opened his eyes. I looked at the clock 8:04 AM. Jadyn came into the room and looked at Stiles. Then me, back at Stiles then me.
"Umm......." Jadyn tries to speak but is shocked to find Stiles in my bed.
"It's defiantly NOT what it looks like!" Stiles and I say at the same time. Jadyn backs out of the room slowly and closes the door. I looked at Stiles as he gets up. I laugh. He looks down at himself. I saw his Dora the Explorer boxers.
"Umm well I uhh.... Carl!!!!" He stuttered then called for Carl going out the door. I just laugh.
"Whatever." I just say pulling my Beacon Hills sweatshirt over my American Eagle plaid shirt. I also have my white ripped (the style ripped kind) short shorts on. I pull my hair back into a long ponytail. I do my makeup quickly but perfect before walking out into the hall greeted by Josh.
"Hey Joshie!" I say.
"Hiya Hazel Nut!" He replies cutely.
"Did Jadyn teach you that?" I asked smiling. He nods.
"How else am I suppose to learn things?" He says as I laugh. I tussled his messy blonde hair.
I heard a knock on the door hearing that Carl answered it.
"Yeah, she's up in her room. Up the stairs into the hall to the left, the blue door that says Hazel in foam letters and has pictures of Jadyn and Colton Haynes on it is hers. She likes you to know before going in." I hear Carl describe my door. It's true! I have a thing for Colton Haynes and my lil bud Jadyn on it. I hear footsteps coming up the steps I rush inside my room perfecting my hair and makeup quickly and then laying on my bed casually, maybe a little to casual. *knock knock*
"Yes?" I ask. "Who is it?" I say but really knowing who it is.
"Oh hey man." Stiles says to Chase. Chase lets go of the door knob even though it's still closed.
"Hey. You live here? I didn't know Hazel had brothers." Chase says.
"Not really her brother. She just loves with us. You should know that. Her parents died." Stiles explained. They couldn't see but I teared up.
"Shut up!" I yell to Stiles.
I open my door to reveal myself with tears.
"Oh...right forgot you were in there..." He says scratching the back of his head like most boys do when they are in trouble or embarrassed. I nod.
"Wanna come in?" I ask facing Chase now who is looking at me. He nods and we go into my room.
"Excuse me, I'll be back in a minute." I excused myself and headed to the bathroom at the other end of the hall. Suddenly I hear some talking.
"She's mine dude, so I'd back off if I were you." Chase's voice.
"You can't just claim her as yours!" Stiles protest. "I'm not saying I love her, which I do, you can't claim a girl! That's like using them!" Stiles says. I smile at the thought of us. I shake it off though. Then I hear someone fall. I run down the hall. I see Stiles knocked out on the floor.
"Hey babe. Your back." Chase faces me acting like nothing happened. Jadyn comes out looking like he's ready to knock out Chase.
"She's not yours! I heard you and I bet she did too!" Jadyn says taking Stiles place in the part of protecting me from being with Chase when I don't really want to. I nodded.
"I'm not yours." I say finally after moments of silence. Chase nods understandingly. He looks down to Stiles.
"Sorry about that...." He looks back up.
"I thought you liked me.... That's all. I'm sorry, really I am." He explains.
"Well you thought wrong! I just want to hang out with you! Not make out! I think you should leave. Like now!" I placed my hands on my hips getting a bit angry. He nods again and leaves. I knelt down to Stiles. He places a hand on my head as I almost cried. Jadyn looks at us.
" You okay Stiles?" He asks. Stiles has a mouth full of blood and a bleeding nose.
"Mrs. Carter!" I yelled through tears.
"Come quick! It's Stiles! He has a mouth full of blood! Come quick! Hurry!" I shout. Everybody races up the steps to him. I cry at his side as his hand is still placed on my head. Mr. Carter calls 911 and has an ambulance come to get Stiles. They take him away as I try to get to him Carl hold my as back and I try to get free.
"No! Don't take him! Please dont! You can't!" I shout at the man and lady who are Stiles in the ambulance.
-------------
*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep* The monitor is so annoying. I sat beside his bed closely as he sleeps. I stayed over night while the others went home. I had my clothes, and phone charger. Nothing happened all night which was good. The doctors realesed him the next day.
----------------------
Authors Note-
This seemed short but I couldn't think of anything else to write and I got lazy towards the end so this is all I'm updating today.
So yeah! Bai for the day!
Happy New Year!!!!🎉🎇🎉🎇