Chapter 8

I got dressed nicely even though he said we would just hang out I wanted to look nice. I curled my dark brown hair quickly when I heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"It's open." I replied to the knock. A boy came in. Jadyn came in and looked me.
"What are you doing?" He asked with a questioning look. I looked down at his bright blue eyes.
"I have a date you could say tonight. Only he just we would hang out." I answered.
"Then it's not really a date if you guys just hang out. Who is it with? Stiles? I saw you two kiss in the hall the other morning." He said as I finished curling my hair. I put the curling iron down.
"No. You wouldn't know who it is." I replied to his question. Why would he think I'm going on a date with Stiles when he only saw us kiss once even though we kissed three times. I regret everyone of those now.
I heard a girl giggle knowing it wasn't Carl's girlfriend or Mrs. Carter. I looked from Jadyn to the hall. It was Kelsey Whittmore. She was with Stiles. No! No! She can't be here. Jadyn turned around and looked at my terrified eyes.
"Hazel....." Jadyn said slowly.
"No! It can't be!" I screamed running through the hall pass Kelsey and Stiles out through the front door. Jadyn must have run after me because I heard my name.
"Hazel! Hazel! Come back! Hazel! Hazel!" He yelled. I down the street tears in my eyes when I saw black car turn around the corner coming at me. Next thing I saw was blackness. I heard voices yelling.
"Call 911! Hurry!" A woman yelled which is the voice I knew well. The voice belonged to Mrs. Carter.
Someone knelt down beside me. I barely opened my eyes to see Chase. My eyes closed quickly. That's all I remember.