#Quote 24

*Song: Paradise - Coldplay*

1) All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them.

2) It's always something, to know you've done the most you could. But, don't leave off hoping, or it's of no use doing anything. Hope, hope to the last.

3) We must vote for hope, vote for life, vote for a brighter future for all of our loved ones.

4) Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.

5) A dream is the bearer of a new possibility, the enlarged horizon, the great hope.

6) Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.

7) There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.

8) Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.

9) I think it's a mistake to ever look for hope outside of one's self.

10) Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers

11) Hope fills the holes of my frustration in my heart.

12) Time is no longer endless or the horizon destitute of hope.

13) A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope.

14) He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope has everything

15) To live without hope is to cease to live.

16) The miserable have no other medicine but only hope.

17) Hope is a waking dream.

18) Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.

19) Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A 'you can do it' when things are tough.

20) A lot of people have their big dreams and get knocked down and don't have things go their way. And you never give up hope, and you really just hold on to it. Hard work and perseverance. You just keep getting up and getting up, and then you get that breakthrough.