teaser

×××××

"good morning."

the blonde female hops out of their agency's van, reading through the paper. "welcome to we got married, you may now enjoy the remaining days of your single life." 

frowning, she muttered. "too much for a show, how did yongsun-unnie survived this?" she lets the automatic door open, greeted by the staff.

then her mouth fell.

so this is the infamous black room interview.

she licked the roof of her mouth, greeting them back.

the platinum-blonde haired female bows down, sitting in front of the camera with just a black curtain behind her, a single camera filming her.

chewing her lower lip, she looks around, laughing nervously.

"moonbyul-ssi, how are you feeling?"

the mamamoo member laughs awkwardly, tucking her hair behind her ear, whispering. "i feel like i'm entering hell, what should i do?" she looks around at the staff, eyes landing on the camera. "are you filming by now?"

"yes, and we're going to ask you some questions, please relax." the staff chuckles softly, amused at her feminine and shy replies whenever she's not on stage. 

"so, you're the second member to get married." the director chuckled, talking to byulyi. "ah, yes." she giggles, shaking her head. "i wasn't even expecting that i'll be invited here, i'm not sure how my future husband would react..." she bats her eyelashes nervously. 

"i haven't really dated for a long time," the female rapper seems to be amused at the place.

"i guess i'll feel sorry for my husband, then." she awkwardly laughs, her dimples showing.

"don't say that!" the director laughs, asking. "can you specify your ideal type, then?"

"ah," byulyi scratched her head. "i don't specifically have one..." she looks around. "a rich one?"

everyone bursts into laughter. "she's really too much!" her stylist whispers, looking around.

"kidding aside," byulyi smiled. "i just want someone who's like my best friend, someone i could vibe with, i'm really annoying." she started, "someone who will be comfortable with me, but also somehow an opposite of me." she trails off.

"being on the same page can be sometimes boring," she admitted. "over all, i just wish that he's humble and... good-looking." she laughed on her own comment, shaking her hands through the camera as she screams on the top of her lungs out of embarrassment.

"NG, NG!" she cried.

NG

everyone laughs out loud. "looks like you'll have to be challenged, i'm a mamamoo member." byulyi declared, adding. "i might ruin the show, and it will be more ruined if my future-husband would click with me."

"then that's better!" they all chuckled. byulyi shakes her head, smiling before heading into another question.

"have you ever thought of befriending your future loved one first?"

byulyi contemplates for a second, scratching her lower lip. "well, i haven't thought of that..."

she then gasps. "you're not making up a choice from my friends, right?"

they all howled in laughter.

"it won't be a we got married series, we'll just end up bickering if you ever chose one of my friends."

the PD then asked them to mention their closest friends in the industry, naming them one by one.

"wait," byulyi mumbles. "are you serious in marrying me off with a friend of mine?"

the staff then laughed. "i'm not saying anyone then." 

byulyi shook her head, giggling. "i have a '92 club, but i'm the closest with sandeul."

"i see." the director, nodded before grinning. "can you name your remaining friends?"

byulyi laughs, mumbling. "jin, baro and ken."

"oh, you're the only female in the group?"

"no, i have heeyeon from exid." byulyi replied.

"i see, what are you looking forward once this series started?"

byulyi crosses her arms, biting her lower lip. "well, i'm really expecting that i'll learn how a married life goes, i'm just hoping that my husband would know how to cook. i suck at it." she heard another series of laughter inside. 

"what can you say to your fans about your future marriage?" 

byulyi pauses for a second, eyes widening. "is it this serious?" 

the director cackled. "well, i guess it's another addition to the moo family." she smiles, whispering. "i hope he's a fan of mamamoo, too." 

after another round of laughter, the interview finishes after a few more questions about the upcoming series. 

as soon as byulyi finishes her interview, her eyes then fell to someone walking across the room. 

blinking, she tilts her head.

what is seokjin doing here?

×××××

COMING SOON