Park

Blaise sighed and grabbed his phone. Alan followed him and Ron just laughed at that. Alan loved meeting everyone. It was cute. Blaise called Pansy first.
"Hey pans." Blaise exclaimed.
"Hi Blaise." She gulped.
"Listen I need to say that I'm sorry, I didn't mean to not tell you it's just it was complicated and we needed some time." Blaise explained.
"Blaise, I get it. It's just I was mad that you got with your crush and mine is just a childhood, idiotic crush." Pansy admitted. Blaise laughed.
"Well I have to call Draco." Blaise said.
"Ok." Pansy replied and hung up. Blaise called Draco and wasn't surprised he didn't answer the first 3 times he called.
"Why do you keep calling me?" He asked a little aggressive.
"Well maybe I'm calling because is wanted to apologize for not saying anything to you, but now I'm not sure if I want to apologize." Blaise hissed and hung up. He picked up Alan and went downstairs.
"So how did it go." Ron asked.
"Perfectly fine." Blaise replied.
"Dad said to someone that he was going to apologize but now didn't want to." Alan exclaimed. Laughing.
"Dad!" Harley exclaimed coming downstairs.
"Yeah." Ron and Blaise both replied.
"Can we go to the park?" Harley asked with Marley coming behind her.
"Yeah sure." Blaise agreed. 
"Girls, Alan go get changed." Ron told them as he finished up doing the dishes.
At the park.
They had walked to the park, Blaise and Ron sitting on the bench talking while the kids played. After a bit of talking they looked up and saw the kids playing with some other kids.
"They made some friends." Ron said smiling.
"Hey Ron." Harry suddenly said.
"Oh hey harry. Hi Ginny." Ron said to them. Then on of the twins ran over to Blaise and Ron.
"What's wrong Harley?" Ron asked
"What's wrong Marley?" Blaise asked at the same time Ron and asked.
"Who is that?" She asked pointing at Harry and Ginny.
"Who are you?" Ginny jokingly asked her.
"I'm Marley." She exclaimed.
"Damnit I got it wrong!" Ron hissed.
"Hah I know them better." Blaise laughed to him.
"I'm your aunt Ginny, this is your uncle Harry." Ginny explained.
"Hello." She said.
"Hi." Harry laughed. She went back over and Ron, Harry, Ginny, and Blaise talked a bit longer.
"Well I see my kids made friends with yours." A voice that hurt Harry and Ron to even hear, said in disappointment.
"You know your voice sounds the same as your dads when he was disappointed in you." Ginny hissed back to him.
"I didn't come here for arguments." Draco told them.
"Then why are you here?" Harry asked.
"Well I just wanted to take to Blaise." Draco told them as he looked at Blaise who wouldn't even turn around.
Word count: 475