Last part!

They had all their friends back, they were accepted by the all 20+ Weasley's they had a perfect life, perfect family. Just one thing left to do... be accepted  by Blaise's pure blood, Slytherin, cheating, lying, killer, slutty mom.
"Blaise there's one thing left." Ron said as he Blaise was behind him.
"And what's that?" Blaise asked as he grabbed his chin turned his head and kissed him.
"You mom needs to at least try to accept us. We need to call her." Ron explained. Blaise went wide eyed.
"Ron we can't, she'll find us and kill us." Blaise exclaimed.
"Blaise please. I want you to try." Ron pleaded. Blaise sighed and shook his head.
"I can't Ron." Blaise told him.
"You can, you just don't want to." Ron said. Blaise shook his head and walked away. After a while of arguing they finally can't to an agreement. Blaise would call his mom, but if anything went wrong Ron had to be ready to call his mom.
"I swear something will go wrong." Blaise hissed to Ron.
"Chill out it will be fine." Ron tried to reassure him but was failing.
"Yeah right." Blaise said and called her.
"Well you called, why?" Mrs. Zabini asked in a cocky pure blood Richy way.
"Umm well I Umm." Blaise stuttered like crazy, it was hard for Ron to watch.
"Hello Mrs. Zabini, what Blaise is trying to say is we wanted to say hi to his lovely mother." Ron pitched in.
"Why are you with that Weasley?" Mrs Zabini hissed in disgust.
"Oh I'm sorry you were a bit to busy being a homophobe for Blaise to tell you who he got with weren't you?" Ron asked with a smirk. Blaise shook his head at Ron.
"BLAISE!!!!! IT'S A WEASLEY!!! YOU GOT WITH A BLOOD TRAITOR!" Mrs. Zabini yelled at Blaise he flinched.
"Ouch. Well then we just wanted to say hi and see if you were ready to accept him, apparently not yet so I guess we'll see again in another 5 years or so. Oh and don't forget the men think your sh*t now so you really only have Blaise." Ron explained with another smirk and went to hang up.
"Wait!" Mrs. Zabini finally said.
"I'll accept you! Please just stay in contact with me! I can't afford to loose you Blaise." Mrs. Zabini finally gave in. Ron gave the phone back to Blaise and then left the room for them to talk. As he grabbed Marley, Harley, and Alan.
"Mrs. Zabini, do you want to meet your grandkids?" Ron asked as he came in the room after a while of leaving.
"Why sure!" She exclaimed. She sounded happy. Which was a surprise.
"Hello! I'm Harley!" Marley exclaimed.
"I'm Marley!" Harley said.
"Hello girls." Mrs Zabini said.
"I'm Alan." Alan exclaimed.
"Marley Harley!" Ron hissed.
"What did we tell you about matching?" Blaise said. As he held in a laugh.
"I'm your grandmother." Mrs. Zabini said. They all got along and hung up.
"That went well." Ron laughed.
"I mean yeah." Blaise agreed.