You ok?

"Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad." Harley kept saying.
"Yes." Ron asked.
"How many cousins do we have?" Harley asked as they were walking there.
"Umm, I don't know." Ron admitted.
"Ok, how many uncles do we have?" Alan asked
"6 uncles." Ron explained.
"How many aunts?" Alan and Harley asked.
"6." Ron sighed.
"Mars, you ok? Your being quiet." Blaise asked Marley who was very oddly quiet.
"Mars!" Blaise said louder. Harley bumped into her sister a bit.
"Mars!" Harley hissed.
"Oh umm what?" Marley asked.
"Your being quiet is everything ok?" Blaise asked again.
"Your not sick are you?" Alan asked wide eyed. He very clearly wanted to meet his family.
"No I'm fine, just Umm didn't get a lot of sleep." Marley explained quickly.
"You have been quiet today." Ron said looking her up and down.
"I'm fine." Marley said.
"Come here." Blaise told her. She walked over and he felt her head.
"She feels fine." Blaise explained. After a little more walking Marley was starting to fall behind.
"Mars, you sure your ok?" Harley asked her sister. Ron and Blaise looked behind them.
"Maybe she's just dehydrated, or it's just too hot we have been walking for a while." Alan suggested. It was true they were walking for a while. Blaise went over to her a shower picked her up. She immediately looked ready to fight someone the second he touched her.
"Hey what's wrong?" Ron asked.
"Nothing I just I'm fine can you please put me down?" She asked Blaise.
"Come on we are going to be late at this rate, How about a piggy back ride?" Blaise suggested. She shook her head. Ron and Blaise exchanged glances but kept going.
"How much longer?" Marley finally asked after a long time.
"Not far now, see that house that has a lot of floors to it?" Ron asked pointing at a house.
"Yeah." All the kids harmonized.
"That's the burrow, that's where we are going." Ron explained. Marley nodded.
"Dad can I knock?" Alan asked.
"Go ahead." Ron laughed. Alan knocked.
"Knock louder." Blaise told him and he banged on the door. Then a girl with half red half blonde hair opened the door. She had streaks of red while the rest of her hair was blonde. She just looked at them waiting for anything.
"Hello." Harley exclaimed.
"Hi." She said confused.
"Which ones are your parents." Ron asked looking her up and down completely forgetting her parents.
"Who are you." She asked.
"More than likely your uncle." Ron joked.
"Ok can you go get your dad?" Ron asked.
"How do you know it's not my mom that's a Weasley?" She asked.
"Because there are 6 boys and 1 girl, highly unlikely your moms the Weasley." Ron explained. She rolled her eyes.
"Hello!" A little girl with straight hair, but red all red hair came to the door. The other girl closed the door, after a minute the door opened again.
"Hello, I'm lily!" The little girl told us.
"I'm your uncle Ron." Ron told her.
"That was Dominique, Dom for short. She's a b*tch sometimes. But don't tell her I told you that she just gets mad at her brother but she also plays too many pranks and doesn't trust a lot of people" lily explained.
"Lily what are you doing." Ron heard Bill ask her.
"Sorry." She said with sympathy.
"Go to your cousins or your parents. Actually better idea, go annoy your brothers." Bill told her and she ran off. The girl from before Dominique was now standing behind bill at the door.
"Hey Ron." Bill said hugging him.
"Hi bill." Ron exclaimed. They went inside, and said hi to everyone.
"Why aren't you coming in?" Dominique asked Marley who was still outside.
"No reason." Marley told her. Marley sat down at the side of the house. Dominique sighed.
"You know you can tell me what's wrong, I'm your cousin." Dom told her. She didn't say anything, just sat there.
"What wrong?" She asked.
"I'm not use to a lot of people, before I was up for adoption I had a small family and I was always socially awkward and couldn't be around a lot of people, but my sister doesn't know and neither do my dads or brother so when I heard about there being a lot of people I pretended to be excited." Marley explained.
"How bad can it be?" Dom asked.
"If I'm around more than 13 people at a time than I puke and faint." Marley sighed.
"Oh." Dom said.
"How many people are there?" Marley asked.
"Oh umm well there's 5, then 1, oh and 2, then 4, oh um 3, that's 3, finishing it off with 5, so maybe like 23." Dom explained sighing.
Word count: 800