Little secret

Ron's Pov:
As I walked back into the room I realized Blaise wasn't there for once. He was probably in the library. I've learned that if he isn't here and if it's not during a day that classes are going on. Then he's at the library. I sat in my bed staring at the ceiling, Harry had to go find my sister, because their a thing apparently. Hermione on the other hand went to the library to study. I just laid there for a while then the door opened. I looked up and saw Blaise walk in.
"Hi Ron." He said sitting in his bed.
"What's got you in such a bad mood?" I asked he looked at me.
"I could ask you the same." He answered.
"Well?" I asked again.
"I just found out some gryffindors were bullying a first year hufflepuff." Blaise exclaimed looking very mad.
"You know that hufflepuff?" I asked. He looked at me dead serious and replied with.
"I know her friends that are in a different year and I told them. Those gryffindors got on a couple Hufflepuffs bad sides."
"So what happened to you?" Blaise asked.
"Doesn't matter." I replied.
"Come on, just tell me we have nothing better to do." Blaise said looking bored.
"Hermione, Harry, and I were talking then Hermione had to go study, and Harry had to go "do something" with Ginny. Or something like that." I explained Blaise laughed.
"More like do someone *cough cough* Ginny." Blaise laughed.
"Very funny." I replied rolling my eyes.
"Ok ok I'm sorry." He said when I hit him.
"Hey I have a question for you." I said to him.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Why were you asking those weird questions earlier?" I asked his eyes went wide.
"I Umm I..." he stuttered.
"Did you expect me to like someone?" I asked.
"I, I, I just uhhh Umm uh," he was stuttering like crazy and not giving me an answer.
"Do you like me?" I asked and my eyes even went wide. I didn't mean to say that!!
"What!" He shouted. I flinched.
"I Umm, yes!" He finally admitted looking down. I felt so bad for what I'd done earlier.
"I, uhh like you to." I told him fleeing my face heat up from embarrassment. He looked at me got up went over to where I was now standing, he looked down at me and kissed me. He kinda stood there kissing for a bit, then we stopped.
"I'm I'm sorry." He said looking at my surprised face.
"I just uhh uhh umm I." He was stuttering again. I just looked at him.
"Shut up and kiss me." I said kissing him. He was shocked and so was I. After the kiss. We both kinda sat on his bed my head against his shoulder.
"What does this make us?" I asked him. He looked at me.
"Secretly dating." He told me. I nodded. I wanted to tell someone, but I couldn't I wasn't out yet and neither was he.
"Can I tell Harry and Hermione?" I asked him.
"No." He said laughing.
"Are you going to tell anyone?" I asked he shook his head no.
"Our little secret, ok." He whispered in my ear. I looked down smiling.
Word count: 550