Marshmallow2014

A/N: I would like to dedicate this to one of my friends. You know who you are.

Omegle: Marshmallow2014 is not a sequel of 10:55. This is a different story. Enjoy.

———- 

It was the 23rd of September when I already committed myself to someone that I met online. Someone who was used to be a part of my life since then. Someone who kept on making me execute those lip-ripping smiles everytime we talked. What I haven't thought was, everything was set to reach its end. Lately, heartbreaks for me should never be considered as a circumstance that usually happens at the right time. Hurting people will never be right no matter how prepared he/she is beforehand. The pain will never be lessened and the damage would never be mitigated. Pain is something that we cannot control nor regulate.

   Trying to look for someone on Omegle wasn't that easy. Considering the thousand number of people who uses this site, there is no even a  slight probability of meeting the same person again. I was trying to look for someone who had left me behind. I was trying to look for someone who was hiding his self from me. I was desperate that time. I had no any other choice but to allot so much of my time looking for him;but, fate made another twist. I bumped into you.  And that's when everything in my life started to be like a roller-coaster ride.

 You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You both like UP diliman. Star chatting!

You: What keeps you awake? =)

I used to enter this intro since the person that I'm looking for knew me with this question. Every stranger who showed different personality of a person that I was looking for, I automatically DC'd them. I had no time to entertain other strangers;but your reply caught my attention. It hurt me a little and I was so ashamed of myself.

Stranger: What is the right answer?

I was skeptical. It was my first time to receive a question from a question that I sent. Usually, strangers would automatically dc me or answer me directly;but, yours was far different.

You: Why?

Stranger: After I answered the same question many times before, you keep on disconnecting me. I wonder if there's a right answer with that question.

I was speechless. I was so busy fixating my whole attention to someone who doesn't care anything about me that I forgot the sole purpose why I got here: To look for friends and not for someone who's not willing to keep in touch with me.

  I was so sorry;but, you kept on rejecting my numerous sorry that night. I knew it was a joke but making you feel that way, I really didn't save myself from shame. It seemed like no words couldn't clearly express enough how sorry I was when you started to elaborately enumerated  the number of times I've ditched you. That you've kept our first conversation, in which up to this day, you haven't told me why.