Mikoto Misaka V.S. Asgawrath.

Everyone stared at Mikoto with amazement from where they watched.. Natsu's jaw was probably open about 7 feet.

"Sh-she.. just flicked Asga-... and and.." Lucy stammered in shock beyond shock. "Sh-she.. she..."

"Mikoto Misaka.. Is... A MAN!!!" Elman exclaimed as he shook from head to toe..

Ichigo rubbed his eyes.. then he rubbed them again. "H-hey.. Shizuri.. you said you wanted to beat Mikoto right? Prove that you should be the Number 3 not her... uhhh.... you think that-?"

"Don't... say.. anything.." Shizuri whispered. "Just don't.."

Mikoto turned her head and saw her friends from afar, and smiled. There they were.. the ones she wanted to protect.. not all of them were here.. some, like Azure and Little Lucy were still in Hueco Mundo.. but she was sure Urahara would get them out fine now...

As she looked at her friends.. a familiar pink cat flew down, crying tears of joy, flapping her wings frantically as she dove right into Mikoto's arms. "MIKOTO!!!!"

"Hey Elli.." said Mikoto. "I don't have much time.. I need you to go back to the others.. and give them a message for me.."

"A-a message?"

Mikoto hugged Elli. "I need you to tell them that it's going to be fine now... I'm going to take care of Asgawrath..."

"Th-that's it?"

"Yeah." said Mikoto. "And tell them not to worry.. because I WILL come back alive.."

As Elli flew back to the rest of the group.. Mikoto looked to her left. "Wow.. you recover quick.."

Asgawrath was standing there.. his multiple dark eyes looking livid. "How.. how did you do that? Even if it's a being of my level.. with that kind of power, I should have been able to sense it at least?"

"Well.. there are exceptions to that rule.." said Mikoto.

"E-exceptions!!? WHAT KIND OF EXCEPTIONS!?"

"You know... like if a being has moved so far above the other.. that the only way any can sense their power.. is by intentionally lowering it.." said Mikoto. "Here.. let me show you.. I'll lower my power a little.."

Instantly, Asgawrath fell to his knees in incredulity, breathing hard.. a massive pressure was now exploding upon him.. a power so intense.. he felt it was a wonder it didn't smash him down into the Earth's core...

"I-Impossible.." Asgawrath muttered. "Wh-what is this!!? This... cannot be possible.. A human girl.. reaching this level..."

"Sorry.." said Mikoto as the pressure dissapated. "Perhaps I should have warned you.. My magic energy, Spiritual Pressure, and AIM diffusion field have merged together completely to form a completely new kind of energy... it doesn't have a name.. but if Mavis had to give a name to what you just felt.. that is called God Pressure..."

"I've heard the term.." said Asgawrath. "It's the same pressure I give off.. heheheh.. HAHAHAHA!! FOOLISH GIRL!! You think that you can just gain a new power and defeat me with it!? You haven't even begun to tap up to my level!!!"

Another massive pressure slammed down on the area.. causing the skies to tremble. "You see... I HAVE TO LOWER MY POWER FOR ANYONE TO FEEL MY GOD PRESSURE TOO!!!"

Asgawrath..launched himself at Mikoto.. engulfing his fist in terrible darkness.. the sky went pitch black.. and the stars glowed brighter as Asgawrath's fist shot forward..

Mikoto's expression remained calm as she held out a hand and caught Asgawrath's fist in it.. a shockwave that tore at time and space itself ripped through the earth and sky.. and magma erupted in a massive ring around the two combatants..